ms Nieuw Statendam and ms Rotterdam in Port Everglades January 23, 2022

Scrapnana

12 minutes ago, MISTER 67 said:

What is the other Celebrity ship in port, maybe the Summit but its not on the Port Everglades sailing schedule.

Correct-Summit. She just had a brief "tune-up" in the Bahamas, and is apparently picking up staff & supplies. No passengers yet.

1 minute ago, StLouisCruisers said:

the two right in the forefront are Nieuw Amsterdam on the left and Celebrity Edge on the right.

Thank you so much!!  I have NO clue as they all look the same - just like cars!!  LOL!!  (first time on a cruise for me and lots to learn:  Left - wine, oh, no port, right - opposite of left!!  LOL)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nickelpenny said:

Thank you so much!!  I have NO clue as they all look the same - just like cars!!  LOL!!  (first time on a cruise for me and lots to learn:  Left - wine, oh, no port, right - opposite of left!!  LOL)

Smooth sailing tomorrow!  She's a beautiful ship.

L.

• Like 1

Noordam has not returned to service. It is being used as a quarantine ship for Holland America crew that test positive for Covid. If you watch the Marine Traffic app you will see the ship doing circles off the coast between West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale. The Nieuw Amsterdam which had a few charters canceled is doing the same circles in the Atlantic Ocean. The Carnival Liberty and Royal Caribbean’s Symphony Of The Seas are doing the same thing until they return to normal passenger service.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Corby114 said:

Noordam has not returned to service. It is being used as a quarantine ship for Holland America crew that test positive for Covid. If you watch the Marine Traffic app you will see the ship doing circles off the coast between West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale. The Nieuw Amsterdam which had a few charters canceled is doing the same circles in the Atlantic Ocean. The Carnival Liberty and Royal Caribbean’s Symphony Of The Seas are doing the same thing until they return to normal passenger service.

The Nieuw Amsterdam has staff aboard, both from Princess and from HAL.

L.