VeriFly

travelplus

We sailed the 12th on the Panorama.  I didn't see the point of Verifly since you still need to carry all documentation.  Anyways we were checked in faster then the people who did use it.  As they had an extra step.  Now, this could change as(if) it is used more.  But I wouldn't sweat it if it's not working for you.

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Cruises are the best said:

We sailed on March 17th and were still asked to show paper proofs of all documents. I guess some did not need to, but some had to like us even if VeriFly was completed.

we sailed on march 5, only needed to show the qr code, they scanned it & we were on our way. but others on the same booking said they had to show their documents.  maybe its on the clerk doing the verifying, how much they trust the system.  who knows but it was a breeze for us.  i hope my next one is that simple

On 3/22/2022 at 4:04 PM, susan1957 said:

I cruise on Saturday.....if it isn't for my ship...Freedom...why would they send me an email and say "sign up for Verifly?????

have you tried reinstalling the app,  that works for other apps its worth a try?  but my 1 booking using verifly wasn't accepted until i got the email.  i added my next one, which is in May, last night & it worked i just can't upload anything until 30 days out.

Everything is uploaded for our cruise Saturday. Took our covid tests this morning.....took pictures & manually uploaded. Got emails they were accepted. Says accepted with green check mark in Verifly. All things have green check marks and says complete. When you click my 'view pass' I have a good to go & green check mark. Husband still says action required. (But all his stuff has green checks. If you click they say accepted. ?!?!    Any suggestions? It's like it didn't refresh that part.  We can still take paper copies but after all this work to download everything I kind of wish it work!

QR code? I have uploaded everything. Everything for both myself & husband have green check marks and say complete. I got emails for both of us saying vaccine recored accepted and test results accepted. I have a green check mark & "Good to go" on my picture when I click view pass. Husband's still says Action required. It's like it didn't refresh.

We don't have a QR code anywhere. I saw that mentioned on the email but it said android phones. I have an iphone. Should there be a QR too? Suggestions for husband's 'pass' ?  This is such a pain.

1 hour ago, CheckersMidwest said:

Everything is uploaded for our cruise Saturday. Took our covid tests this morning.....took pictures & manually uploaded. Got emails they were accepted. Says accepted with green check mark in Verifly. All things have green check marks and says complete. When you click my 'view pass' I have a good to go & green check mark. Husband still says action required. (But all his stuff has green checks. If you click they say accepted. ?!?!    Any suggestions? It's like it didn't refresh that part.  We can still take paper copies but after all this work to download everything I kind of wish it work!

He might need to do the picture on your phone?  

7 hours ago, Thenagers said:

also go back to the home page and click veiw pass?

Yep, did that too. Everything says ok (like the green checks) and say complete. Click on each thing & say 'accepted'. View pass shows mine ok and still his 'Attention Required'. It's so odd.

8 minutes ago, CheckersMidwest said:

Yep, did that too. Everything says ok (like the green checks) and say complete. Click on each thing & say 'accepted'. View pass shows mine ok and still his 'Attention Required'. It's so odd.

It's been very frustrating for me too.  I look at it and all is well, then look back again and it's asking for me to re-enter information, aka "Attention Required".  I am definitely taking all my paperwork with me, just in case the app does not come through for me. 

On 3/22/2022 at 3:13 PM, maluhia87 said:

There were a few in our "offsite" group that had that issue.  They uninstalled, reinstalled and everything corrected.  

My daughter tried everything. Nothing worked. I had it, easy as pie. She ended up having to use her paper copies. Feb 28th out of Galveston on Breeze. 

I downloaded the app yesterday and added the hubby, both our vaccine cards were manually accepted so just waiting to take our tests next Thursday, we sail on Saturday. My only problem was my picture, old people are not particularly good at selphies and I accidentally hit accept picture instead of retake, is there any way to get a do over? It allowed me to take a normal pic of hubby, that was much easier but if I could figure out how to redo mine that would be great, thanks! 

4 hours ago, LaRue1975 said:

I downloaded the app yesterday and added the hubby, both our vaccine cards were manually accepted so just waiting to take our tests next Thursday, we sail on Saturday. My only problem was my picture, old people are not particularly good at selphies and I accidentally hit accept picture instead of retake, is there any way to get a do over? It allowed me to take a normal pic of hubby, that was much easier but if I could figure out how to redo mine that would be great, thanks! 

I took Cheryl's, uploaded the file, and it looks good (of course, she does not care for it). I took my own and it definitely looks mugshot-ish. Wasn't I supposed to make one of those stupid faces with my tongue sticking out?  lol

Tom

4 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

I took Cheryl's, uploaded the file, and it looks good (of course, she does not care for it). I took my own and it definitely looks mugshot-ish. Wasn't I supposed to make one of those stupid faces with my tongue sticking out?  lol

Tom

Lol, I expected mine to look bad but my head was turned and I am looking up and not at the camera. Oh well, hopefully it looks enough like me or at least similar to my passport photo which is definitely mugshot style. Setting up Verily was much easier than I expected, except the darn selphie! 

I'm having issues uploading my negative test result  from today. I received my negative rapid antigen test today from CVS for my Monday Cruise on the Radiance.  The message i'm getting says The selected test type is outside of the allowed range. Has anyone else had this issue? 

I'm having issues uploading my negative test result  from today. I received my negative rapid antigen test today from CVS for my Monday Cruise on the Radiance.  The message i'm getting says The selected test type is outside of the allowed range. Has anyone else had this issue? 

We board the Panorama tomorrow. I’m old fashioned and I just printed all the documents we need.  Checking in at 10:30-11:00am and I FINALLY made Platinum 😁.  YIPPIE ❣️

It seems to me after reading online that VeriFLY is suggested but not a requirement to board.

🛳🛳

Bobbi

• Like 1

On a recent sailing I went through the tedious Verifly process.  For the record it was a week out before the APP would recognize my booking number. Fast forward to embarkation day, I went through the check in process and quickly found out the Verifly process was not speedier and in fact it was basically a joke. The check-in agent said they only look at the Verifly APP for proof of vaccination which of course can be handled in the same amount of time by just showing them proof by either picture or paper.  Regardless, about 30 seconds later I was scuttled to another nearby agent who looked at my passport and boarding pass and then I stood there waiting for a supervisor agent to provide official clearance... then I was off to security xray and finally boarding.  So, no special line, no special treatment, no expedited process. Just a bunch of "extra" busy work prior to sailing. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Aosborn said:

I heard the APP was having problems with the new Carnival change for fully vaccinated Guests. Personally, I would forget the Verifly APP as it does not save you any amount of time over the normal check in process. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/24/2022 at 6:53 AM, Colorado Cruzer said:

I know it was very new on March 12th out of Long Beach but I went through all the hassle of adding all the docs to verifly and the people at check in said, "we need your documents anyways to verify".  verifly was pointless for me and check in took about 5 minutes.

Just came back from Radiance today, and I was able to use VeriFly. Just showed them the app and boarding pass. Didn't ask for vaccine card / negative covid test result / etc.

I did have trouble uploading both the CA digital vaccine record as well as Walgreens covid test result. Had to upload the paper vaccine card and another form of negative test result (directly from the lab, not Walgreens website) and it went through. Also for some reasons for the picture uploaded from existing photo showed as sideway, the selfie option worked well though.