Cruising out of San Diego

san diego sue

This morning the sailings out of San Diego were released for sale. For Elites. Tomorrow for everyone.

Excited that they have the 20 day Central America and Mexico (forgot what the cruise is actually called but that is where we will be going.

Diamond Princess  November 27, 2022. Other  San Diego sailings start in September.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, san diego sue said:

This morning the sailings out of San Diego were released for sale. For Elites. Tomorrow for everyone.

Excited that they have the 20 day Central America and Mexico (forgot what the cruise is actually called but that is where we will be going.

Diamond Princess  November 27, 2022. Other  San Diego sailings start in September.

I don't see the specific cruise you are talking about.  I just see these two.

1751934226_ScreenShot2022-03-23at1_56_29PM.thumb.png.54201f9f1287954af76bfc4a36cda648.png

46 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

We’ll look at the SD cruises…it’s just a train ride from home with a short walk to the ship. 👍😊

Yes but you could get  sunburn walking to the ship. 🥵😄

• Haha 1

We are booked on the San Diego to Tokyo in February.  We can actually walk from home to the ship in around 5 minutes if the lights are in our favor.

One thing I noticed was no Princess Plus available.   Did I miss something?

I think so - I booked Princess Plus for mine.  I just tried to check and I'm getting the "Pricing isn't Available" message even though I'm logged in.  You should check back, have no idea when.

I was so tempted to book the San to Tokyo!    But I have a dog and I think that would be too long to leave her because I'd want to stay in Japan for awhile once I got there.  Lovely country!

6 hours ago, san diego sue said:

I would love that cruise but I’m still working and those dates don’t work for me at all.

1 hour ago, miagirl said:

I think so - I booked Princess Plus for mine.  I just tried to check and I'm getting the "Pricing isn't Available" message even though I'm logged in.  You should check back, have no idea when.

I was so tempted to book the San to Tokyo!    But I have a dog and I think that would be too long to leave her because I'd want to stay in Japan for awhile once I got there.  Lovely country!

Are you Elite ? Non Elite can book tomorrow. 

18 hours ago, wcflats said:

Just looked..the cruises are listed but says pricing cabin selection currently not available..check back.  I’m also very interested in the 20 day cruise 🚢 out of San Diego on the diamond.  

Below are the prices for the 20 day Central America cruise out of San Diego.  My wife and I booked a Lido balcony.

E72686CD-13BF-442A-AF1E-C6B5B380DF58.jpeg

• Like 1

Yesterday I booked us on a roundtrip San Diego that goes to Cabo, La Paz, and Loreto. I've been wanting to do a Sea of Cortez sailing, but the right one just hadn't come along. Now I have to figure out how to do that cruise and then get my passport renewed in time for a Western Caribbean in February of 2023. Should be doable.

Looks like the San Diego to Japan Obstructed Oceanview cabins have a slight glitch.   Cannot select a fare with Princess Plus, all other categories give the option.  Anyone else experiencing this.