New Enhanced Protection

22 minutes ago, ccletzgo said:

Is Rccl's new enhanced travel protection considered covid insurance for the unvaccinated out of Florida? 

Unvaccinated adults can’t board a RCL cruise ship, so the question is moot.

• Like 1

out of Florida,  No proof of vaccination required.  Extra testing and mask wearing required .  AND Covid insurance.   I'll just make a phone call regarding the insurance.  Not looking for a vaccine debate.  

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ccletzgo said:

out of Florida,  No proof of vaccination required.  Extra testing and mask wearing required .  AND Covid insurance.   I'll just make a phone call regarding the insurance.  Not looking for a vaccine debate.  

You should because all your information is incorrect.

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ccletzgo said:

All RCCL ships require all passengers 12 and older to be vaccinated and proof of such is required to board regardless of departure port.   A negative covid test is also required.  And covid insurance is not required.  I believe you are misinformed.

From their website:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/the-healthy-sail-center?icid=hlthys_wrnssn_hlt_nbrdxp_pghdr_3467

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ccletzgo said:

I wont even post what they just told me.   

Why not? Folks here like the entertainment value of what some CSRs tell customers.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, ccletzgo said:

Royal Caribbean just answered my question regarding Florida Departures.  I wont even post what they just told me.   

No guts, huh?  You opened the door, it's impolite if others don't walk through it 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ccletzgo said:

Is Rccl's new enhanced travel protection considered covid insurance for the unvaccinated out of Florida? 

33 minutes ago, ccletzgo said:

Not a clue what you're trying to ask🤔

Thanks for this topic.  I can now rule out cruising.  I have had Covid twice about 14 months apart.  The original version pre-Jab  for a month and Omicron since it was so far mutated and was basically a 4 day head cold.  Buh Bye Royal.

3 hours ago, Agavegirl1 said:

Thanks for this topic.  I can now rule out cruising.  I have had Covid twice about 14 months apart.  The original version pre-Jab  for a month and Omicron since it was so far mutated and was basically a 4 day head cold.  Buh Bye Royal.

Are you saying that you actually believe what the OP stated? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Agavegirl1 said:

The information in the first post is incorrect.  Vaccinations are still required.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Agavegirl1 said:

As posted previously, go to the RCCL website for correct information regarding cruising protocols here:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/the-healthy-sail-center?icid=hlthys_wrnssn_hlt_nbrdxp_pghdr_3467

Never ceases to amaze me how many people trust posters on a forum without looking up info on the actual website of the cruise line/company/governing body/etc.

The info and questions on the roll call (from a different site) for my 5/29 Harmony cruise are mind-boggling.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, OCSC Mike said:

Never ceases to amaze me how many people trust posters on a forum without looking up info on the actual website of the cruise line/company/governing body/etc.

To be fair, most of the time, the CC info might be better - there are exceptions, like some of the info in this thread.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

To be fair, most of the time, the CC info might be better - there are exceptions, like some of the info in this thread.

Oh definitely... but in general, I'd hope people would check the official site of the topic and THEN seek out more info elsewhere. Many seem to skip the first part. (I wasn't solely talking about cruising).

22 hours ago, ccletzgo said:

Royal Caribbean just answered my question regarding Florida Departures.  I wont even post what they just told me.   

Please show up at the port unvaccinated and report back to us when you aren’t allowed on the ship and how Royal took your money and it’s so not fair…..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1