Extra OBC?

Cuthbertz

No sign of extra OBC for my October Azura 16 nighter. However an extra £150 would take our OBC up to £620. Take that away from our total price and it would work out at £100 pppn in a B2 suite.

At that price I would definitely have cause to think twice before complaining about standards!

• Like 2

They reduced my fare for my Arvia cruise next year by £453 and will refund the money. I only have £60 OBC for that one so far plus £150 shareholder benefit. I already have £250 OBC on my January Iona cruise so more would be welcome plus the expected £150 shareholder benefit.

3 hours ago, Megabear2 said:

I've had the email but it says up to £150 .... It will show in 24 hours so we will see.

My e-mail says £75pp up to a max of £150 per cabin, this is for a 14 night cruise, longer cruises receive more.

14 hours ago, zap99 said:

We are on Britannia in October. Our 4th P&O cruise since they started again. I'm sure our extra OBC is on the way.

I have just remembered the subject of extra obc came up a few months ago. I think it's only for those who book direct with P&O?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Cathygh said:

I have just remembered the subject of extra obc came up a few months ago. I think it's only for those who book direct with P&O?

Nope, we got extra OBC but booked with this groups favourite TA.

We haven’t received anything and I’m not holding my breath! 

It’s a shame that they don’t use this money to make good some of the missed ports etc. I’m sure that passengers like ourselves who now have to pay extra to visit Gerianger would have appreciated a free transfer. It would have been good for customer relations instead of alienating their passengers before they even sail.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cathygh said:

We always book our magnificent P&O cruises direct . We haven't got the email from our favourite company, ever, yet for our October Britannia cruise. In their wisdom the are probably very busy, but will get to 'Z' in good time.🛳️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Harry Peterson said:

Issues do arise sometimes, with any holidays.  They always have.  I’m old enough to remember those half built Spanish hotels in the 1970s, and holidays booked on the basis of artists’ impressions in brochures. And Clarksons, Cosmos, Horizon, Intasun etc..

What really matters though is how companies handle these problems, and what they do for the customers affected - who have after all paid a full price based on full provision of what was promised. I can remember getting some pretty substantial refunds from traditional holiday companies for inadequately fulfilled contracts - I wonder what P&O will be offering?

Harry. In the interests of accuracy I would point out that Cosmos are still very much in existence. We went to Nova Scotia with them pre pandemic, very efficient too. Cosmos, Globus, Avalon Waterways ( river cruises ).

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Ardennais said:

We haven’t received anything and I’m not holding my breath! 

It’s a shame that they don’t use this money to make good some of the missed ports etc. I’m sure that passengers like ourselves who now have to pay extra to visit Gerianger would have appreciated a free transfer. It would have been good for customer relations instead of alienating their passengers before they even sail.  

If I don't get any, I agree. If I do.........  🤔

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, zap99 said:

Harry. In the interests of accuracy I would point out that Cosmos are still very much in existence. We went to Nova Scotia with them pre pandemic, very efficient too. Cosmos, Globus, Avalon Waterways ( river cruises ).

I haven't got a clue how this post ended up on this thread...  .. 🤔

1 hour ago, Malibustacey79 said:

As a newcomer to P&O; whereabouts will the OBC show in my account? 

I’ve managed to log into my balance and it’s not showing as paid off so I assume must still be with the TA. Maybe the OBC credit won’t show until this is paid?

It appears on page 1 of your booking confirmation. If there is any change you should get a new booking confirmation.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Malibustacey79 said:

I’ve managed to log into my balance and it’s not showing as paid off so I assume must still be with the TA.

Next time, book with a different TA. Good TA's do not hold your money - payment will be made direct to the cruise company, the TA merely processing the payment.