Princess.com "Your Account Is Missing Some Information"

beg3yrs

I can't complete my login this morning unless I re-enter my address, phone number and so on. They have had this information for many years now and certainly haven't lost it, or did they?

Decided that in this age of spoofing web-sites and so on, I'll wait it out and see if the issue gets corrected. Anyone else seeing this or is it just me?

Edit: Just logged in on DW's account. No problem there...

image.thumb.png.682ce87ade8c675513139c6847e2819f.png

Edited by beg3yrs
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mississippian said:

I got that message last night. I suspect it is to get permission for contacting and text messaging.

Not sure that's it. DW's account is fine and I've seen that request in the past. They certainly don't need my address and phone numbers again...

Weird. I got the same message when I logged in from my computer and my birthdate (day of month) was wrong. It said if anything was wrong, to contact Princess. I didn't.

Instead. I logged in with my iPhone and my birthdate is correct. 🤔 However, it did state that my account is missing some information. It wasn't. 

28 minutes ago, avonlady6390 said:

I got the same message name and birthday was right but needed to add address and mobile number.

Did you fill in the missing information? I've been a little concerned about changing anything. 

My wife's account is fine.

My account is asking for missing information.

I remember when the new data protection act came into force in the UK we had to

state that we wanted to remain a member of the Captains Circle.

My wife recently had to update some of her details while I haven't.

So I am wondering if this a regular thing what needs to be done to affirm personal details for data Protection?

If so you would think they would state that....      

My account is asking for missing information too.  I had tried logging in this morning and again now.

DH's account is working fine.

We are in the UK:  we are not aware of any requirement to verify our data on a regular basis with Princess.

Logging into specific cruise booking is all working correctly.

Opening the Medallion app on smartphone is working as expected and, address etc is all correctly showing under my account details within the app.

I will not be adding the missing information on Princess.com at this time as I believe they already have it.  Will wait for a while and see what happens.  Maybe one of their system glitches.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, RaspberryCremeBrulee said:

My account is asking for missing information too.  I had tried logging in this morning and again now.

DH's account is working fine.

We are in the UK:  we are not aware of any requirement to verify our data on a regular basis with Princess.

Logging into specific cruise booking is all working correctly.

Opening the Medallion app on smartphone is working as expected and, address etc is all correctly showing under my account details within the app.

I will not be adding the missing information on Princess.com at this time as I believe they already have it.  Will wait for a while and see what happens.  Maybe one of their system glitches.

That's my thinking as well. I'll try again tomorrow and see what I get. Bringing up the app works fine.

• Like 1

P's system does this occasionally. My guess, P gets a new IT contractor or makes an "upgrade" to their system and it seems to lose info, gets squirrelly, etc.

I put in the info, saved and off I went to the site. A bit of a pain but no worse than other sites have had me do over the years.

Edited by patrickmoran

I am having the same issue so I did the Live Chat - the agent was not aware of any issues and said she escalated it to her supervisor. She said it sounds like maybe doing website upgrades or something. She said to keep trying and it 'should' be fixed. Yeah, right!

• Haha 1

Got the same message as well. I think it was the dodo birds in IT that mucked something up AGAIN.

These people are all two fries short of a Happy Meal.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, OKCruiseMan said:

Well all it looked like it was wanting me to reenter was my address so I did and my access seems back to normal. 

I went ahead and plugged in what the form wanted, so my access is also back to normal. I did this since I had second thoughts that it's really not uncommon to force an account update. People have changes to location and/or phone number and don't remember to update everything. 

Well, I caved in and plugged in the info as well.  Anybody notice how we are now back to the "old" way of viewing booked cruises?  This is the way it used to look *BEFORE* they started mucking around with the "improved website" and forcing you to go to the Medallion App.  You know...way back in 2020.

Having the same problem on one of our accounts since yesterday. I cant even update the info it says "Something went wrong, please try again later". 

Weird thing is that the app login with that log in ID works just fine.

I’ve been getting the same message.  Finally broke down and re-submitted all the info.  Everything seems to be working fine now.  My past cruises and upcoming cruises are all listed and correct