NCL ships completely running out of types of alcohol

JGmf

5 minutes ago, complawyer said:

im a pepsi addict. drink at least 5 cans daily. even with breakfast. people give me odd stares at dinner when i have a pepsi with my steak. even more so at breakfast with eggs benedict

It's not the Pepsi with eggs benedict they're staring at, it's the triple shot of rum you put in it!  😝😄

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, graphicguy said:

Huh?

Just off the Getaway Sunday.  After our group got through with their stock of beer, wine, alcohol, they may have issues this week.  But, we had Zero issues.  But, maybe it’s because I saw this happening.

0086AD50-A53E-4790-B0B3-6487BCC31024.jpeg

I'm sorry, what are we looking at?  Seems like some random delivery of provisions, but, I assume it's not or you wouldn't have posted it.

19 hours ago, graphicguy said:

Huh?

Just off the Getaway Sunday.  After our group got through with their stock of beer, wine, alcohol, they may have issues this week.  But, we had Zero issues.  But, maybe it’s because I saw this happening.

That's a Tres Monjitas van, so probably a milk delivery rather than alcohol!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, graphicguy said:

Huh?

Boy those guys are hard at work!

• Haha 1

On 7/8/2022 at 10:49 AM, UKstages said:

i'm pretty sure there is no such thing as a "vodka truck." 

And if there were, I'd chase it down the street with $20 in my hand.🤣 

• Haha 4

On 7/19/2022 at 10:08 PM, patch216 said:

Hi all, Wondering if anybody has experienced a rebound / improvement with the NCL ships running out of alcohol?    

Just off Joy.  The first day they didn't have any Mudslide mix, was available the 2nd day.  Everyday after that they were definitely rationing the Mudslide and Pina Colada mixes to make sure they had them available at some point during the day.  By most afternoons, it was hard to get either, including Strawberry Daiquiris.  They did not have Frangelico anywhere on the ship, just empty bottles in the display at the bar outside La Cucina.  Otherwise never had an issue with any other liquor or beer.

Don't know if this is new, but was for us, no drink menus available at Sugarcane Mojito Bar

• Thanks 1

I may have wiped them out of Pina Coloda mix this past weekend on the Sky!  Kept tipping and received bigger and bigger floats of dark rum!  😛

And the Rebellious Fish ingredients are probably a little light too!

Pina coloda.jpeg

Rebellios Fish.jpeg

Edited by GA Dave

Escape in June 2022 (Greek Isles) - out of Fireball by day 4.  It was a port-intensive trip with the only sea day at the end.

Cinnamon Fireball is NOT an expensive liquor, so we were quite surprised.   I now have a t-shirt (Amazon) "we ran the bar out of Fireball".   Smile!