Who still decorates their cabin and their cabin door?

Going shopping tomorrow to get the decorations for our cabin. I'm just curious, who else does this? If you have some pics available, please post. I'm trying to get some ideas. 

Edited by rrraydon

Walking from the back elevators to the back of the ship there are 5 cabins decorated on Allure right now on the starboard side. I’m questing there are plenty more also. Try the dollar stores.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 2

I have my 11.5 X 8 inch laminated Red Iguana picture that I stick to the door with 4 little magnets, one on each corner. Not only helps me find my room, but reminds me who I am (quite the bonus for us old wine drinkers).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Seville2Cabo said:

Is finding your cabin really an issue?  You know they put numbers on the cabins so you know which is yours.

Really? What a novel idea. I guess it is so much easier to look for room numbers than a big sign on the door. If only there was some way I didn't even have to memorize or look up my number on my seapass card, just know the general area my room is in.....

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, RedIguana said:

Really? What a novel idea. I guess it is so much easier to look for room numbers than a big sign on the door. If only there was some way I didn't even have to memorize or look up my number on my seapass card, just know the general area my room is in.....

Sorry - just did not know that remembering your cabin number was such a problem for some people

• Like 1