B2B Incentive Savings?

I was just on the Celebrity's website and saw that they offer a small incentive for folks to book B2B's which I've never seen before and thought it was a great idea.  Does anyone know of RC does anything like this?  I've not seen it in my many RC cruises or even heard of something like this.  Thanks.

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/CEL_Back_to_Back_Offer_Flyer.pdf

50 minutes ago, Surfguyxxx said:

I was just on the Celebrity's website and saw that they offer a small incentive for folks to book B2B's which I've never seen before and thought it was a great idea.  Does anyone know of RC does anything like this?  I've not seen it in my many RC cruises or even heard of something like this.  Thanks.

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/CEL_Back_to_Back_Offer_Flyer.pdf

First time I've seen it published on Celebrity's website. We've been getting the B2B discount with Celebrity for years. A future cruise agent onboard one of our cruises told us about the B2B discount when we were booking a B2B cruise with her.  It would be nice if RC would give a B2B discount. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

For me the real incentive to do multiple cruises is the savings in hotel and airfare costs.  Out of curiosity, what does Celebrity give as a discount?

3 to 9 nights Save $50 per stateroom / per booking

10 nights or more Save $100* per stateroom / per booking 

Again, it's not much but it's something.

23 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

For me the real incentive to do multiple cruises is the savings in hotel and airfare costs.  Out of curiosity, what does Celebrity give as a discount?

image.thumb.png.ff1542f99519d76e825b88d0a8683409.png

2 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Sometimes they still do :classic_wink:

Yeah on our B2B jewels in 2015 they gave a lunch and a free drink at the bar due to delays that day. We also got a lunch for our B2B on Ovation in Asia but that was a Pinnacle/Diamond Plus lunch.

8 minutes ago, PCWalton1 said:

Yeah on our B2B jewels in 2015 they gave a lunch and a free drink at the bar due to delays that day. We also got a lunch for our B2B on Ovation in Asia but that was a Pinnacle/Diamond Plus lunch.

On our last couple b2b's they held a lunch with some cheap champagne.     We hardly ever go to these lunches so I am not sure what they were serving this year.    

3 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

On our last couple b2b's they held a lunch with some cheap champagne.     We hardly ever go to these lunches so I am not sure what they were serving this year.    

On our March B2B cruise on the Explorer we had the TAD lunch in the MDR, but no complimentary wine. We've also been on B2B cruises where we were offered complimentary wine with our TAD lunch. 

• Like 1

On 7/11/2022 at 8:31 PM, davekathy said:

On our March B2B cruise on the Explorer we had the TAD lunch in the MDR, but no complimentary wine. We've also been on B2B cruises where we were offered complimentary wine with our TAD lunch. 

Haven't seen the complimentary wine in many years. We really liked that.

By the responses, it sounds like the still mostly do the lunch (the Jamie's response was the best!).

Back in the day, Royal Caribbean used to provide a complimentary hotel for those with one night between B2B cruises. ( For exame...Miami cruise ending on Saturday...free night hotel...cruise again on Sunday.)