Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

20 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Grandeur doing 15n Boston to Greenland Sept 2024. It's available now

Thank you so much for letting me know. I thought they would do Greenland once again from Cape Liberty. Now all I have to say is WOW! Grandeur spacious balcony is $7,860.06! Absolutely crazy. Good bye Greenland.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, CTSRJS said:

Thank you so much for letting me know. I thought they would do Greenland once again from Cape Liberty. Now all I have to say is WOW! Grandeur spacious balcony is $7,860.06! Absolutely crazy. Good bye Greenland.

Yes, unbelievable. Two of the Cruises I Booked last nite minutes after being released have already gone up in price. One of them jumped $600 more in last 21hrs

Edited by ONECRUISER

3 hours ago, springaussie said:

Anthem turns ten early 2025.

So she would be due for one before Northern Summer 2025.

July 2025 it should be having a dry dock from what I can work out.

The last available cruise I can see is south Hampton October 2024.

That leaves a bit of a hole ? It might do a repo to Asia and do it there.

Edited by Chiliburn

1 hour ago, ONECRUISER said:

Yes, unbelievable. Two of the Cruises I Booked last nite minutes after being released have already gone up in price. One of them jumped $600 more in last 21hrs

Prices are CRAZY!!!  I would rather do a 7 night at an all -inclusive than pay more for an Oasis/Symphony than I paid for the Icon..in the summer..smh

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

That's crazy. Which one went up $600 already?

16 minutes ago, timxrx said:

Sounds like the early bird got his worm this time. 😁

Yup, got Lucky. Also like get my Favorite Cabin! Funny thing is opposite happened yr ago on same Ship/Sailing but for Oct2023 instead of Oct2024. Booked it hr of release and by Morning was $700 cheaper. So nice long Call to get repriced in am. Think problem then wasn't giving any C&A SOLO 340+ Discounts online first nite.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

July 2025 it should be having a dry dock from what I can work out.

The last available cruise I can see is south Hampton October 2024.

That leaves a bit of a hole ? It might do a repo to Asia and do it there.

Chilli what about 2 ships with massive new water slides working to Lelepa freshly out of refit. 
Quantum and Anthem. 

Looking at Odyssey for Jan or Feb 2025, but having trouble pulling the trigger —- usually not a problem. Does anyone other then me think that the location of all the GS’s is awful? The JS’s have a much better location on the hump, the GS’s have no forward view and no privacy on the balcony. 

Also my wife struggles walking long distances and the Suite lounge all the way aft makes me think we will not use it as much as we do on Oasis class.

mac_tlc

2 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Looking at Odyssey for Jan or Feb 2025, but having trouble pulling the trigger —- usually not a problem. Does anyone other then me think that the location of all the GS’s is awful? The JS’s have a much better location on the hump, the GS’s have no forward view and no privacy on the balcony. 

Also my wife struggles walking long distances and the Suite lounge all the way aft makes me think we will not use it as much as we do on Oasis class.

mac_tlc

We love the Suite lounge on the Quantum Class.

3 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

mac_tlc

Agree. Other's may not mind but with me it's, Location Location Location!

1 hour ago, mac_tlc said:

Once you get there it looks great, it’s the 42 cabins my wife has to walk past to get there. 

mac_tlc

Indeed it is way...way back there!  😮  But worth the trip. 😉 

I actually love having CK separated from the SL.  

Edited by island lady
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, springaussie said:

Chilli what about 2 ships with massive new water slides working to Lelepa freshly out of refit. 
Quantum and Anthem. 

A good possibility.

But I don’t think 2 ships out of Brisbane would be viable .

Sydney ??,if they can get port bookings but what about Auckland as a home port for Anthem??

Auckland is 4 hours less flying time from the U.S . That’s a big thing to cut down that 14 hour killer flight and it could also do the NZ itinerary.

Edited by Chiliburn

55 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

A good possibility.

But I don’t think 2 ships out of Brisbane would be viable .

Sydney ??,if they can get port bookings but what about Auckland as a home port for Anthem??

Auckland is 4 hours less flying time from the U.S . That’s a big thing to cut down that 14 hour killer flight and it could also do the NZ itinerary.

If you put Anthem in Auckland you would have to depart the freight terminal.

2 ships in Sydney Ovation to NZ. Anthem South Pacific’s. 
Quantum from Brisbane to mainly South Pacific. 

Edited by springaussie
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Missusdubbya said:

Does anyone know what’s happening with Allure deployment? I can only see cruises until Jan 25.

As far as I know, nothing has been announced past Jan. Allure is due a dry-dock in 2025, as her last one was in 2020.

I’m wondering if she may come out of service in January and have her full amplification that was planned for 2020, before doing the 7-day Mediterranean itinerary in 2025 which usually begins around April. Her postponed amplification was supposed to take 58-days, so add a week of sailing to Cadiz and the timing looks about right to me.

Edited by Jumping Cruiser
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

As far as I know, nothing has been announced past Jan. Allure is due a dry-dock in 2025, as her last one was in 2020.

I’m wondering if she may come out of service in January and have her full amplification that was planned for 2020, before doing the 7-day Mediterranean itinerary in 2025 which usually begins around April. Her postponed amplification was supposed to take 58-days, so add a week of sailing to Cadiz and the timing looks about right to me.

Oh I hope not, she’s the only one with out that eyesore slide, and still has the magnificent lounge! 

• Like 2