Weird--Vaccination Icon Disappeared from the App for Allure September 3 Sail

nelblu

23 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I posted this earlier to my sept rolls calls. It's gone from sept 11 and sept 18 liberty. 

I went to add my vaccine card info to sept 18 which I'd skipped ... gone.

I wish Royal would have sent some communications instead of us guessing.

• Haha 1

It was there when I checked in for my 9/18 Oasis sailing last Friday. I uploaded the cards. Checked today, its gone.

Edited to ADD: In the interest of research, I checked our Harmony sailing this Sunday (8/14). It doesn't show up there either. But the first screen still says vaccinations are required. 

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

The testing may be annoying and will be happy to see it go but, a little inconvenience to be able to travel.  While many of you will disagree with me, I don't really want vaccination requirements to go.  I'm hoping for another booster before we leave for London in October.   I don't want to return to 2020 covid cases again and being stuck at home.  Ok, attack me!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, FamilyCruiserUK said:

Its the testing i want dropped..seems to be harder and harder to get a supervised test booked in uk now. Our supervised test has just been cancelled for our sunday cruise, test was due on fri but they cancelled. Just spent a stressful hour getting other tests booked.

What?  Don’t you listen to the CC experts, there is no stress doing testing.  You must be incorrect.  🤣

Sorry for your stress.  

Testing is so 2020.

jc

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, BND said:

Pretty sure it's disappeared off of everyone's app (well everyone within check in time).

Agree, and something new has shown up on the booking invoice instead. We are currently booked on the 8/21 Bermuda cruise on Mariner, and DW convinced me yesterday that 8 nights is not a long enough cruise for her so I booked the follow-up 5-night cruise. When I received the booking invoice this morning, it has our vaccination status listed on the "special services" line even though there was no way to upload that info to the app when we checked in yesterday:

Capture.JPG

Edited by orville99

I had previously uploaded my vax info and it was approved for my UK cruise sailing on August 19. The vax section is now gone. Just a note, I think this is the earliest sail date I've seen reported on this thread.

I also noticed the health questionnaire section asking about symptoms within the three days before sailing instead of 10 or 14 days.

Edited by Tinkbelle87

Just completed the health questionnaire for both our 8/21 Bermuda and 8/29 Caribbean on Mariner. The new questionnaire has only three questions:

Are you fully vaccinated?

Have you received a booster?, and

Are you 23 weeks pregnant?

Talk about a 180 degree swing…

I just went into my check-in for my 9/18 sailing on Voyager and the Health section was letting me answer questions - 1. am I fully vaxxed, 2. am I boosted and 3. will I be 23 weeks pregnant at any time during my sailing (nope - I’m 70 - NOT happening! 😂). That, of course may change or disappear at any moment the way things are going….

6 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Just completed the health questionnaire for both our 8/21 Bermuda and 8/29 Caribbean on Mariner. 

Since this is done so far out, we have to assume there'll be some sort of follow up at pier check in.

Edited by Biker19

25 minutes ago, cooncat_mom said:

I just went into my check-in for my 9/18 sailing on Voyager and the Health section was letting me answer questions - 1. am I fully vaxxed, 2. am I boosted and 3. will I be 23 weeks pregnant at any time during my sailing (nope - I’m 70 - NOT happening! 😂). That, of course may change or disappear at any moment the way things are going….

I find the pregnancy question funny for those of us too old for that and for men!

Ok completed the questionnaire for us for our 8/28 cruise.  For our April cruises you couldn't do it until just before boarding so I hadn't even looked it.

Edited by njkruzer
  • Like 1