Wanting to fly home 😜

polk01

My experience on Sky Princess so far has been horrific. No Malbec and no dessert wine. How can they expect civilised people to live without basic necessities?

If I asked at Guest Services, do you think that they would agree to repatriate me from this hellhole? 😜

• Like 3
  • Haha 32

1 hour ago, polk01 said:

My experience on Sky Princess so far has been horrific. No Malbec and no dessert wine. How can they expect civilised people to live without basic necessities?

If I asked at Guest Services, do you think that they would agree to repatriate me from this hellhole? 😜

you bet!

enjoy that miserable cruise I wish I was on!

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, polk01 said:

Admit that I had to google Malbec. I guess I am not "civilized" 

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, polk01 said:

But you do realize Princess will want you charge you a penalty of 2X your basic cruise fare in order to for their entire elite Medallion app team to reprogram your sailing info?

Like the song Hotel California says, "you can check out anytime you like but you can never leave..."

• Haha 6

15 hours ago, polk01 said:

If you can get back to the UK by the weekend, Lidl have a very palatable Argentian Malbec on offer at £4.49 a bottle !

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, wowzz said:

If you can get back to the UK by the weekend, Lidl have a very palatable Argentian Malbec on offer at £4.49 a bottle !

I need to go to Lidl today.  We love Malbec.  I have never seen one that inexpensive so am a bit worried.

1 minute ago, Mara4166 said:

I need to go to Lidl today.  We love Malbec.  I have never seen one that inexpensive so am a bit worried.

The offer does not start until Friday.

Not sure why you are worried  - the wine is normally for sale at  £5.99 and is pretty good for that price,  let alone £4.49. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mara4166 said:

If you can't wait until Friday, Tesco have their 25% discount offer running for the next week !