Yay to Pepsi:)

dcedar

I didn't want to start World War 3 on the other post so I created this one:) 

Thank you Carnival for carrying Pepsi products!!! 🙂 Every time I want something to drink I won't have to ask if it is a Coke product. LOL. 

Woohoo!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Woohoo! You and me both! When it was Coke products, I actually would get root beer all the time. And yes, I know we can bring cases on board, but we fly in and don't have a car, so it's a pain trying to get to a grocery store before boarding. It's just more convenient (although more expensive) to just have the bottomless bubbles for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dcedar said:

I didn't want to start World War 3 on the other post so I created this one:) 

Thank you Carnival for carrying Pepsi products!!! 🙂 Every time I want something to drink I won't have to ask if it is a Coke product. LOL. 

Woohoo!

Sorry for being confused... is this in relation to NCL changing from Pepsi to Coke? Carnival switched from Coke to Pepsi before COVID... and my hubby and I are one of those couples who were very disappointed. And yes, we did bring a flat of Coke Zero on our last Carnival Cruise.

1 hour ago, dcedar said:

Hi Dcedar 🙂

I've been extremely happy about this as well!! However this is not new. January 2020 Carnival officially switched from Coke to Pepsi products. The announcement press release took place November 13, 2019.

Carnival Cruise Line To Switch From Coke To Pepsi located @:

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/travel/florida-cruise-guide/os-tr-cru-carnival-cruise-line-switch-from-coke-to-pepsi-20191113-f5yy4sjaafeadgokwogtzc6eiu-story.html

For drinking straight, Pepsi and Coke are equal for me. But a Bourbon and Pepsi or rum and Pepsi just don't make it. Those drinks became popular with Coke because the flavors complement each other.

I would be happy if they served Pepsi for straight soda, but made drinks they way drinks were intended to be made.

• Like 1

On 9/5/2022 at 7:44 PM, ObstructedView2 said:

Hi Dcedar 🙂

I've been extremely happy about this as well!! However this is not new. January 2020 Carnival officially switched from Coke to Pepsi products. The announcement press release took place November 13, 2019.

Carnival Cruise Line To Switch From Coke To Pepsi located @:

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/travel/florida-cruise-guide/os-tr-cru-carnival-cruise-line-switch-from-coke-to-pepsi-20191113-f5yy4sjaafeadgokwogtzc6eiu-story.html

I know:) I posted because someone else posted they wanted Coke back. I wanted people to know we aren't all Coke lovers:) 

I last cruised in January of 2020.... right in the middle of the change over. They had both Pepsi and Coke products for our cruise. People were confused. LOL. 

I am just happy to be cruising again. I am good with just water. 🙂 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Riles34 said:

No one in the history of mankind has ever asked for a "Jack and Pepsi". Glad I have 19 of us to get enough coke on board. 

No, but I have been reduced to asking for a Gentleman Jack and Pepsi...

• Haha 2