(Uncle) Les - wishing you a speedy return to good health

14 hours ago, Mareblu said:

Sending healing wishes and positive thoughts for this week, Les.  We’re with you in spirit.  Hang in there🙏🏻

Thanks Linda and others, just arrived, 5 hr drive. I have to be at admissions @ 6am, Thursday, now that is early. 50 metres from Mecure to Hosp. Staying 2 nights here.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Thanks Linda and others, just arrived, 5 hr drive. I have to be at admissions @ 6am, Thursday, now that is early. 50 metres from Mecure to Hosp. Staying 2 nights here.

I was thinking your op was Dec., then remembered it is December!!  Hope all goes well so you can get better and start planning cruises or country road trips again.  Put the ferry trip in Tahiti on your wish list! 

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Best of luck with the procedure Les, hopefully this is the first step towards a successful treatment plan so you can back to a comfortable life for a long time to come.

Be well Mate, Lyle & Lynn

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NSWP said:

Good luck with it all mate. Cheers Neil & Tracey 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NSWP said:

Good luck for tomorrow. Will have all fingers and toes crossed for you. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NSWP said:

Best of Luck tomorrow .  Sending Hugs & Prayers from around the world!!

Be Well,  Brandee 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, arxcards said:

Hope it all goes well Les, and as comfortable as it can possibly be.

Thinking of you this morning, Les, and hoping all goes well.  If the number of well-wishers counts for anything, you should sail through your procedure.

• Like 2

Hi, will be brief, had a traumatic few days in hospital. So told today I have cancer in a few parts of my body, without being specific. That is in addition to my kidney issues. I start treatment tomorrow, I wont go into that.

So I have a rough road ahead. Thanks for the support my friends. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, NSWP said:

Hi, will be brief, had a traumatic few days in hospital. So told today I have cancer in a few parts of my body, without being specific. That is in addition to my kidney issues. I start treatment tomorrow, I wont go into that.

Stay strong and tackle the new treatment with a positive attitude. We're all sending our thoughts, prayers and very best wishes.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Thinking of you mate, yell if you need to chat or just unload.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NSWP said:

Hang in there, Les. {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

• Like 3

14 hours ago, NSWP said:

Sounds like some bumpy days ahead, and not a wave in sight. Take care Les, 1 step at a time.

• Like 2