Good Spirits

shubsens

We will be sailing on Discovery in Dec and are interested in the Good Spirits bar. We found a menu online drink menu with no prices but are wondering if the drinks are covered under the Plus plan or will there be an additional up charge.

20 minutes ago, shubsens said:

We will be sailing on Discovery in Dec and are interested in the Good Spirits bar. We found a menu online drink menu with no prices but are wondering if the drinks are covered under the Plus plan or will there be an additional up charge.

Yes the drinks are covered.  My personal fave is the Sandia en Fuego.  My husband really enjoys the Vanilla Sky.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, iamaqt2 said:

Yes the drinks are covered.  My personal fave is the Sandia en Fuego.  My husband really enjoys the Vanilla Sky.

Second the "Vanilla Sky" . I'm going in December with the plus package so I'll have  to try all the others! Lol. In case I need to find a new favorite. 

• Like 1

Back in January of this year, they were offering a free t-shirt if you managed to drink the menu and show them all your recipe cards. They were giving out pretty nice recipe cards that included a short blurb on the history of the region the drink represented. It was a pretty fun location on what was a fairly empty ship back in January.

If they still have this and you're going to attempt it, make sure you check what size t-shirts they have aboard. All they had left when we did it was size S shirts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nzOdy said:

Back in January of this year, they were offering a free t-shirt if you managed to drink the menu and show them all your recipe cards. They were giving out pretty nice recipe cards that included a short blurb on the history of the region the drink represented. It was a pretty fun location on what was a fairly empty ship back in January.

If they still have this and you're going to attempt it, make sure you check what size t-shirts they have aboard. All they had left when we did it was size S shirts.

I have sailed 3 times in the last year, on 3 different ships. No t-shirts anywhere. One of the bar staff said its no longer offered. My guess is it took off better than they intended and they couldnt keep the shirts stocked.

33 minutes ago, Buckeye10640 said:

I have sailed 3 times in the last year, on 3 different ships. No t-shirts anywhere. One of the bar staff said its no longer offered. My guess is it took off better than they intended and they couldnt keep the shirts stocked.

They underestimated the drinking power of their cruisers with a beverage package LOL.

• Haha 1

DW ordered a Bangkok Mule and liked it. She asked waiter in Crooners if they could make it and they did. Five minutes later a waiter walked by calling her first name and delivered another Bangkok Mule plus recipe card. I can only assume Crooners called down for the recipe but don't know how GS connected it to DW.

Drank the full menu during first week and again during second- Got a T shirt and one for my wife-She likes the Cartagena Cool. She won't wear her T shirt and I have offered it to others on following cruises; Guess maybe I had better keep it as a potential investment 🙂  Also have all the cards including the full menu card.  Have to try again on the Ruby next week 🙂 

• Like 1