Anyone else having problems logging in after latest iPhone updates?

This am we updated our IPhone 12 Pro Max with the latest updates and now we are unable to log into CC.  Previously every time I was able to hit previous user and my password would appear.   Turned off phones and rebooted them.  We are however able to log on with both iPads one updated and one not.  What is going on?   Pretty sure this is not the correct place to ask this but Celebrity cruisers are a very active group!  I like to be able to use my phone! 

It's not just phones.  It's the site.  I cannot log in with Safari or Chrome, on phone or laptop.   I got a locked account message via email but cannot reset my password.   I managed to get in on my laptop with MS Edge, but even then I cannot do a password reset.

Note that the website itself was throwing out server error messages an hour or so ago if you tried to get into a thread.  I have no idea if this response will post but here....we....go.... 🤞

Can't log in on Android phone at all even after clearing cookies , very flaky on laptop, keep getting thrown out using Edge and have to log in on main page before navigating to Celebrity forum. Seems quite a mess at the moment.

• Like 2

I haven't been able to get in on iPad or iPhone, have been locked out every time I tried.  Reset password no luck.  Just got in on PC using Microsoft Edge.  Still can't get in with iPad or iPhone.  When I go to sign in it takes me to a log-in screen which in turn takes me back to the sign in screen. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I haven't been able to get in on iPad or iPhone, have been locked out every time I tried.  Reset password no luck.  Just got in on PC using Microsoft Edge.  Still can't get in with iPad or iPhone.  When I go to sign in it takes me to a log-in screen which in turn takes me back to the sign in screen. 

Clear your website data for Cruise Critic. Settings>Safari>Advanced>Website Data then delete the Cruise Critic data. I was able to log in after doing that on my iPad. 

• Thanks 2

As others have said, try clearing your cache for Cruise Critic only. I did it on Firefox and it worked, I was careful to only clear CC. What a headache if you clear all. Below is how I did it:

How to Clear Cache for One Site in Firefox. Open Firefox browser, click the Options icon at the upper-right corner, and choose Privacy & Security. Scroll down to find Cookies and Site Data section, and click Manage Data button. Select the target site, click Remove Selected, and click Save Changes button.

They now have a RED notice at the top.   This issue is with the Cruise Critic site and has no issue with the iPhone update.

I had to clear my cache on both my iPhone (with the new update) as well as my PC.  I also did as Mike suggested as I didn't want to clear all sites.

1 hour ago, Charles4515 said:

Clear your website data for Cruise Critic. Settings>Safari>Advanced>Website Data then delete the Cruise Critic data. I was able to log in after doing that on my iPad. 

This just worked for me…on IPad..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

This just worked for me…on IPad..

I had done the same on my iPhone 15 Pro Max with latest software.    I was going to report how to clear Cache in Safari but glad someone beat me to it.