Suite Guests & Diamond Lounge

Orbmis

Hello, 

As a cruise guest staying in a grand suite for an upcoming cruise, I know I have access to the Concierge Lounge. But did I read somewhere that I also have access to the Diamond Lounge? Not certain, but for some reason I’m thinking I read it along the way.

Thanks for the help!

Mike

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Orbmis said:

Thanks for clearing that up… not sure what made me think it was permissible.

Maybe, did I read that Diamonds could visit the suite lounge, even if they were NOT staying in a suite?

Nope.  Diamonds cannot visit the suite lounge.

They were, at one point, switching the concierge lounge signs to suite lounge.  I think Covid interrupted that change.  We were on Brilliance when they shut down and at that time they had the suite lounge sign.  Not sure if they were able to make the change though.

3 hours ago, Cigar King said:

They were, at one point, switching the concierge lounge signs to suite lounge.  I think Covid interrupted that change.  We were on Brilliance when they shut down and at that time they had the suite lounge sign.  Not sure if they were able to make the change though.

We were last on Brilliance in 2018 and it was a Concierge Lounge then as we were Diamond Plus in a Jr suite and I lived at that beautiful bar.  She's one of the reasons the Radiance Class has always been a favorite of ours. 

• Like 1

Right now Pinnacles not in a suite are excluded from the SL on Wonder (TA).    Though there are an amazing amount of Pinnacles in full suites on this crossing, myself included.  😉 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, island lady said:

Right now Pinnacles not in a suite are excluded from the SL on Wonder (TA).    Though there are an amazing amount of Pinnacles in full suites on this crossing, myself included.  😉

But the important question is... do they have bananas to take to the suite sun deck? 🍌 🤣 The Solarium bartender accepted one from my wife last month on Indy and she wound up with two strawberry-banana daiquiris (more like smoothies) for one voucher b/c it made enough to fill two glasses.

Hope you're having a great month on Wonder!

We snuck in that cheap 4-nighter right before Halloween but that's likely it until the family Wonder cruise in June. Wanted to hit D+ on that one but just couldn't swing it. We'll be exactly 7 points short so it will likely have to wait one more cruise (unless we hit Powerball tonight for $160B and retire tomorrow).

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

But the important question is... do they have bananas to take to the suite sun deck? 🍌 🤣 The Solarium bartender accepted one from my wife last month on Indy and she wound up with two strawberry-banana daiquiris (more like smoothies) for one voucher b/c it made enough to fill two glasses.

We snuck in that cheap 4-nighter right before Halloween but that's likely it until the family Wonder cruise in June. Wanted to hit D+ on that one but just couldn't swing it. We'll be exactly 7 points short so it will likely have to wait one more cruise (unless we hit Powerball tonight for $160B and retire tomorrow).

I think that you are missing a decimal point there!!! 😮 😮 😮 😮 

8 hours ago, island lady said:

Pretty stuffy in there I bet.....

15 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

LOL!!   We are enjoying the fresh sliced bananas for breakfast in CK!  😄 

My new predinner drink has become an Espresso Martini.  Had 3 before dinner last night...hick!  😵

And funny thing is I slept really well.  😉 

Yes, enjoying a good time on Wonder.  Luckily no cabin changing for all four weeks.  Yaaah!  One more week to go, and loving the relaxing sea days on the crossing.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, island lady said:

One more week to go, and loving the relaxing sea days on the crossing.  

Take your time. Looks like one last storm is headed for the FL east coast later this week.

I’m duly jealous. Enjoy the last week!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Take your time. Looks like one last storm is headed for the FL east coast later this week.

I’m duly jealous. Enjoy the last week!

Thanks!  We are experiencing some rollers right now.  All pax doing the cruise ship two step...swing and sway down the hallways.  😉 

4 hours ago, island lady said:

My new predinner drink has become an Espresso Martini.  Had 3 before dinner last night...hick!  😵

And funny thing is I slept really well.  😉 

Have you tried an espresso martini made with Baileys? If not, give it a try and see what you think and let me know.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Have you tried an espresso martini made with Baileys? If not, give it a try and see what you think and let me know.

LOL....the first time I got really, really smashed as a much younger version of myself, was drinking "B52s".   I think it was Vodka, cream, and definitely remember the Baileys.  

From that time on,  I get queasy just smelling Baileys.  🤢  😉 

35 minutes ago, island lady said:

LOL....the first time I got really, really smashed as a much younger version of myself, was drinking "B52s".   I think it was Vodka, cream, and definitely remember the Baileys.  

Sorry I brought up bad memories.🤐

• Like 1

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Kailua, Bailey's and Grand Marnier...

• Like 1