Earning captains club points

weregoingcruising

Interesting, it seems that this goes from twice daily full cleaning to ... once daily full cleaning + evening turndown. I doubt you'd even really notice the difference in service.

But with that said, for only 3 points, I'm sure in the next month or two there will be another (couple of) PowerUp survey or webinar that will earn 3 or more points...

3 hours ago, someguyfl said:

Interesting, it seems that this goes from twice daily full cleaning to ... once daily full cleaning + evening turndown. I doubt you'd even really notice the difference in service.

But with that said, for only 3 points, I'm sure in the next month or two there will be another (couple of) PowerUp survey or webinar that will earn 3 or more points...

Agreed. We registered for it for our Alaska cruise, didn't notice any difference. Will definitely do it for future cruises as well. 

6 hours ago, someguyfl said:

It’s almost a month since the last PUP activity on 9th of October, when I completed the Alaska webinar.

4 hours ago, upwarduk said:

It’s almost a month since the last PUP activity on 9th of October, when I completed the Alaska webinar.

Waiting, waiting, waiting.....

Need PUP activities totaling10 points to be awarded and posted before our February cruise!

I did this on my March 2022 Apex cruise, not sure if I ever got the extra points (would have been 3 and I have done a lot power up point activity)

My stateroom attendant had no clue what I was talking about and honestly I didn't any difference in service, was great as usual.