We Apologize for the Inconvenience Something has gone wrong and we were not able to continue to the next step

jimd909

Every time I go to check on my cruise (California Coast - 7/1/2023) to see if the price came down I get the following error when selecting suite:

We Apologize for the Inconvenience

Something has gone wrong and we were not able to continue to the next step

I've checked a few other sailings and get the same error when selecting suite.  When I select any other type of cabin, it shows those cabins.  I checked on my TA's web site and Princess still has suites available as I can see them on their site.

I tried clearing cookies and using different browsers and get the same error.

Edited by jimd909

I had the same problem when I was looking at a Coastal Cruise on the Emerald for May 2023, but I was able to see suite prices on the Discovery for April 2023. We ultimately booked on the Discovery but never could see the prices for suites on the Emerald.

Have tried Firefox, Chrome, Safari and also my iPhone.  Get the same message when trying to find a pricing or availability for a full suite.  Been like this now for a few seeks.  Very frustrating.  Works if  want to look at a mini or lower category's.  Nothing that has been suggested works for me.  Had to contact my TA for her to let me know what was available for a cruise we were looking at.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Yup, I'm experiencing the same on some itineraries regardless of whether I'm using Edge, Chrome or either my iPad or iPhone. We were recently looking to add the next leg onto a cruise we had already booked and were wondering if the same VS was available. We wound up searching on an independent TA website, found there were 5 VSs available, to include the one we were hoping for. We then called our TA and she booked it.

I rationalized that the suites Princess had once made exclusively available on their website were sold out causing the weird display for some reason, probably a programming bug. However, there were still plenty of the suites available that had been exclusively made available to TAs. Not sure if that's a valid rationalization, but it kind of makes sense.

• Like 1

Same thing happened to me for weeks.  Same coastal itineraries. Tried many work around. Finally booked a NCL cruise. Then circled back to check pricing on Princess and it let me book when I wasn’t logged in but prices were much higher than what I saw when I was logged in. Frustrating. Finally got my TA to check and it Turns out NCL is much cheaper anyway.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Are you signed in to the website?  Try when not signed in and see if you still have the problem.  If not, it relates to your profile for the website.  I have something similar, they expand out BLVD to BOULEVARD and NW to Northwest in my address and when they do that it exceeds their limit on that address field, and I can't override their autocorrect on my address.  Switching my address on my profile to my brothers house with a shorter address got rid of this error.  Tried reporting this but as others have found out, you can't actually get in touch with anyone in the Princess IT department, so this obvious bug is not being addressed

Edited by dns65

I even called Princess to check the price and she also had that same message.  For me, it seems to impact full suite pricing more than others.   The Princess representative was suprised that she also could not view full suite prices and said that if I really wanted her to give me the price, she would have to take my details and create a booking. 

3 hours ago, eclue said:

Having serious problems with the Princess website - cannot look at EZ air, cannot secure an excursion.....will try again tomorrow.

Sometimes if you refresh the page and try again it works.  Other times you have to wait a little bit and try again later.

8 hours ago, dns65 said:

Are you signed in to the website?  Try when not signed in and see if you still have the problem.  If not, it relates to your profile for the website.  I have something similar, they expand out BLVD to BOULEVARD and NW to Northwest in my address and when they do that it exceeds their limit on that address field, and I can't override their autocorrect on my address.  Switching my address on my profile to my brothers house with a shorter address got rid of this error.  Tried reporting this but as others have found out, you can't actually get in touch with anyone in the Princess IT department, so this obvious bug is not being addressed

Did you try clicking on "Site Feedback" at the bottom of the home page and then in the popup select the "The Princess Cruises website team" and click Next ?

Edited by brisalta

yep having issues all day today,can’t get on the Princess.com site.

I have not cruised since November 2019 ,perhaps by not getting onto Princess website somebody’s trying to tell me they don’t want me to cruise on Princess. Maybe another land tour is in order !  I am on Apple devices. I do not have another browser at the moment I’ve tried refreshing etc. and I have no problem getting on other websites so I guess I’m not the only one having issues.

BD57747B-2306-49E6-A53A-9CA9A3C8B4CC.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...