Opening Schedule

CHEZMARYLOU

5 hours ago, TMLAalum said:

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas- except Christmas is always December 25th!

First the 5th, then the 8th and now the 14th (if that date sticks)!

Exactly.  I checked first thing this morning to see whether there were any better Med. cruises in 2024 (in terms of ships/itineraries) or I should just stick with the Sept. 2023 cruise I have booked now.  Instead, nothing. So frustrating.

On 11/15/2022 at 2:10 PM, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Thank you!!!

After a lot of thought and contemplation, I decided to switch to the one that stops at Bruges! It embarks on my birthday!! I'm thinking I'll pre- or post-cruise a hop to Paris for the first time too!!

Great choice. Bruges is my favorite place in the world. Was there for 5th time last week and it’s as charming as ever! let me know if you need any beer or chocolate recommendations!

• Like 1

On 11/15/2022 at 2:10 PM, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Thank you!!!

After a lot of thought and contemplation, I decided to switch to the one that stops at Bruges! It embarks on my birthday!! I'm thinking I'll pre- or post-cruise a hop to Paris for the first time too!!

Great choice. Bruges is my favorite place in the world. Was there for 5th time last week and it’s as charming as ever! let me know if you need any beer or chocolate recommendations!

DF4D60AB-CFAA-4C18-9933-69B827DE48CE.jpeg

B15732EC-5E2D-44B1-8303-C2B7A3806209.jpeg

9972CF74-17AA-49D3-AC8D-484EA12203C4.jpeg

On 11/19/2022 at 11:14 AM, MamaFej said:

Thanks, David.

One passenger has been doing some significant persuading of the ship Captain and Princess higher-ups to get us out to sea that day. It is looking very promising so far. 

Edited to ask if I may please copy this quoted post and add it to our Roll Call discussion, please?

Out of nosy curiosity I took a look at your eclipse cruise roll call. The passenger that you speak of is quite ambitious in his desire to completely redo the itinerary. Good luck to him. 

9 hours ago, mahdnc said:

Out of nosy curiosity I took a look at your eclipse cruise roll call. The passenger that you speak of is quite ambitious in his desire to completely redo the itinerary. Good luck to him. 

He certainly is. 

He and I definitely have different styles of persuasion. 

Of course, selfishly, I hope he is successful. 

Thanks, again for letting me share your eclipse information. 

I just love the "Waiting Game," along with everything that goes with it...Please surprise us all by do exactly opposite of what you said you would do!  Is Tuesday the day for us to play, or are you going to take that away?  Persistence is like the race between the rabbit and the hare.

6 hours ago, Lastdance said:

I just love the "Waiting Game," along with everything that goes with it...Please surprise us all by do exactly opposite of what you said you would do!  Is Tuesday the day for us to play, or are you going to take that away?  Persistence is like the race between the rabbit and the hare.

The invitation to Friday's Webinar about the European season 2024 mentions Wednesday as the day they are open for bookings.

Anyone got any guesses about the 'exclusive booking offer only available to attendees'?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pamkev said:

I saw that only was looking for the repos I haven't seen any have you

I don't see any repos either. The TAs look like they will come out with the European releases. 

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, aggiejd2000 said:

No western bound Panama Canal cruise in 2025 😔  Maybe there will be one released later...

2024 Westbound was released last month. I'm guessing you won't see one for 2025 released until next year. 

20 minutes ago, cameronp12 said:

Looks like no sailings out of Tampa for fall 2024/winter 2025? Constellation must be staying in Europe...

The Tampa itineraries are available but not for sale yet. Mostly 12 and 9 night cruises like initially released with some 6/7/8 mixed in around the holidays. 

Edited by Jeremiah1212

Yes, it looks like the complete Caribbean season has not been released. I was looking at Jan 2025 Beyond sailings. 10 night cruises are for sale but the 11 nighters they alternate with aren't, yet. 

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 2