Absurd pricing

Looks like a cruise where interiors are not selling very well, so they drop that price drastically.

It's actually not unusual.  It is true on the cruise I am currently on - last minute interiors were going for a fraction of what people had paid for higher categories.

• Like 1

There’s a bunch of cruises next year where the price for 2 adults and 2 kids is a huge jump over 2 adults alone. In the past if it was a better deal  we’ve booked an interior for 2 people and a balcony for the other 2.

We saw that too.   I was even looking at Interior Guaranteed in both cases.    The cheapest option was two connecting interior promenade view rooms for us.   But when I was trying to put all of us in the same room we were getting a room that held 4 and it wasn't the same room code for when it was two.  

Husband was very happy to have a door between us and the girls.   As a pale redhead I think I'll like the interior non-sunburn view.  

Everyone's answers are correct... BUT...

Still... $2,700 for 4 people in an Freedom Class OV cabin on a 3 day cruise??  that's $225 per person per night.  OP still has a point - that's just a nasty price.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Toddcan said:

Still... $2,700 for 4 people in an Freedom Class OV cabin on a 3 day cruise??  that's $225 per person per night.  OP still has a point - that's just a nasty price.  

It was last minute and you are booking different category's.  Book two of the noted interiors and your price is half.  Pretty great deal then.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, not-enough-cruising said:

So a cabin for 3 cost more than a cabin for 2??

shocking 

Shocking, as they are running a promotion Kids Sail Free. That is very misleading. Again, all cruise lines have these fake campaigns, nothing new under the sun. 

Edited by anaf444

On 11/10/2022 at 9:27 AM, Toddcan said:

Bingo.  You could be in a very nice suite for that price per night for four people on most ships.  

The obvious answer is to book two separate cabins which would be better for space anyhow.