Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

On 12/2/2022 at 11:28 AM, Saint Greg said:

Tour was a little over an hour and I thought worth it. Especially for someone without cheers I got 8 of those little beers plus a pint. Plus a pint glass and certificate. Plus the tour done by the brewmaster for what woul’ve been 27 dollars. My cheers discount brought it to 21.

That was our brewmaster on the Horizon in August.  We got to taste all of his own recipes as well as the Carnival 4.  

• Like 1

On 11/26/2022 at 5:19 PM, Saint Greg said:

There are two locations of this ice cream place. The other is in Dallas. I didn’t cheat though.

I did not need to know this.  Had ice cream there back in February before our cruise and it was very good. My waistline did not need to know we have one close by.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Thanks for the review Greg.  Looking forward to our 5 days on the Celebration in January and then our 14 in September.

So, you lose DeGrom and gain Verlander.  Sounds like an upgrade to me.  But the Phils got Trea Turner, 11 years & 300 million.

Ehhh...5 years of deGrom or maybe 2 years of Verlander. Plus there's all of the sentimental stuff with deGrom.  I've been following him since the minors. He's been on my fantasy team since he was in the minors. 2013-14ish with the Las Vegas 51's. Syndergaard, Wheeler, deGrom. We already had Harvey. That was going to be the next great rotation. And actually deGrom was the lowest rated of those prospects but ended up being the best player. He's the guy you wanted to retire as a Met. At least he went to a nothing team in the AL.

It's a nice retirement contract for deGrom though. He's never going to win a championship. But he goes to a place with low expectations, makes big money, and pays 0 state income tax. Not a bad deal. IF Jack Leiter, Kumar Rocker, and Cole Winn all pan out, they have a chance to have a good rotation in a couple years. At 34 I think he should be in win now mode if he really wanted to win a championship. This was a money grab.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

I developed a bad cough yesterday. I coughed all last night. But I had wings yesterday and I could smell the ranch so I was pretty sure it wasn't covid. But I tested this morning anyway and I'm good. I don't know that it came from the cruise. I may have picked it up on the plane. There was a guy behind me coughing up a storm. And he was leaning forward because I had the Cowboys game on my phone.

• Like 3

On 11/28/2022 at 11:28 AM, Saint Greg said:

Watermelon crush

ECC2DB2B-1E31-41B8-904F-777EDEDF8094.jpeg

5C26451B-C261-47C2-A070-3994788C3E87.jpeg

Playing catchup today (on your review that is!) - never seen this Watermelon Crush drink on any Carnival drink menus before. Looks tasty - what's in it? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MistyRo76 said:

Playing catchup today (on your review that is!) - never seen this Watermelon Crush drink on any Carnival drink menus before. Looks tasty - what's in it? 

It's only on the watering hole menu on Mardi Gras and Celebration.

CB-TheWateringHole-Menu-scaled.jpg?resize=1000%2C2000&ssl=1

• Like 1