NYE Live on Harmony, Dec 31 to Jan 7/23 - New Years Eve coming with a fresh kiss, next year's gonna be better than this year!

A&L_Ont

57 minutes ago, Yorkvillain said:

Is there a Playmakers on the Harmony? 

🤦🏼‍♀️ nope…. not only did I guess the venue wrong, but I had the wrong ship. 

maybe I’ll have better luck guessing in March on Oasis where I can stalk @A&L_Ont real time….

• Haha 6

Happy belated birthday.  We were on Harmony on Halloween.  If you go in the Suite Lounge, tell the concierges that Frankenstein and his Bride say hi. Trust me, they will know who you mean!  We'll be back on her again when she comes to Galveston.  We missed so many things last time - comedy club, Grease, Fine Line was cancelled a lot due to weather.  We have a large To Do list.   🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Yes please. I’ll take a beef and cheese. 

I'm bummed that I was just in that port a couple of months ago and did not know about these. After some research they sound amazing. I'm going to have to go there when we go back.

56 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I'm bummed that I was just in that port a couple of months ago and did not know about these. After some research they sound amazing. I'm going to have to go there when we go back.

They are delicious. 

• Like 1

Hmmm, no shrimp for sure…..will I get points for apps and sides? 🥳 Guac, queso, quesadillas , bacon wrapped jalapeño bites? maybe tortilla soup? 

forgot about harmony still having sabor….🤩now I have an excuse to squeeze in a sailing on her before dry dock 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, niksmom630 said:

Hmmm, no shrimp for sure…..will I get points for apps and sides? 🥳 Guac, queso, quesadillas , bacon wrapped jalapeño bites? maybe tortilla soup? 

forgot about harmony still having sabor….🤩now I have an excuse to squeeze in a sailing on her before dry dock 

No the sides, but you were right about the soup and quesadillas. You get second place, one point behind first place. 

@GetToLivin you hold the title until 5 pm tomorrow. 🏆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1