NYE Live on Harmony, Dec 31 to Jan 7/23 - New Years Eve coming with a fresh kiss, next year's gonna be better than this year!

A&L_Ont

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Owen also made a friend on the last few days with a girl from Montreal, Quebec. Lisa jokingly asked if they kissed goodbye, he blushed and said, “maybe”. She then asked if there was tongue, and I quickly chimed in ‘’obviously, it would have been a French kiss”.  Owen laughed at that one

Best story ever!

• Like 4

Thanks for yet another great review, Andrew. I’m always glad for the chance to cruise along with you and your family 

I’m looking forward to following all of you who will be on the Bella cruise. We would have loved to sign up for that one, but there were just too many obligations at home at that time to make it work for us.I hope I can keep up with all of you who will be posting. I’ll be happy to be following along with whatever format you choose, one thread or multiple separate ones. 😀

Thanks for your Christmas sailing thoughts.  We've always avoided holiday sailings but now that we've retired to Florida and our kids are in their mid 20s and working/living on their own, we're wondering if a Christmas cruise might be a better way to get everyone together.  They have soon to be in-laws to consider as well, so maybe we'd cruise the week before Christmas.  Worth a try if they can all get time off from work.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Now, Lisa birthday is in February, it’s the 14th…we’ll have to give that holiday sailing a try someday!

Mine too. Its also half term holiday time in the UK and flights, package holidays are always very expensive during the holidays, so we tend to go avoid travelling then if we're looking for winter sun 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

So let’s end the review with a couple Owen stories.

On the drive home, Owen randomly mentioned one of his new friends was the Captain’s son.  He was on for a B2B.  He didn’t even think of mentioning it earlier, not that it mattered.  In fact, he’s already been chatting with him and other friends on Snapchat.  He made a comment about how many sailings his new friend has been on.  That’s when I chimed in why I thought Owen should be a cruise ship captain.  He finally gets it. 

Owen also made a friend on the last few days with a girl from Montreal, Quebec. Lisa jokingly asked if they kissed goodbye, he blushed and said, “maybe”. She then asked if there was tongue, and I quickly chimed in ‘’obviously, it would have been a French kiss”.  Owen laughed at that one.

Thanks again for a great review.

Taking notes here.  I have a soon to be 15 year old grandson with a girlfriend already.  When my daughter was that age, I called it a "tonsillectomy".  Unfortunately, she was always too honest at times!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Now, Lisa birthday is in February, it’s the 14th…we’ll have to give that holiday sailing a try someday!

Tom and I will be celebrating my 70th birthday on Odyssey from FLL on February 11th! I believe there are still a few suites available that week, so come and join us, if you dare!😬😉🥂

• Haha 1

On 1/3/2023 at 6:38 PM, niksmom630 said:

Hmmm, no shrimp for sure…..will I get points for apps and sides? 🥳 Guac, queso, quesadillas , bacon wrapped jalapeño bites? maybe tortilla soup? 

forgot about harmony still having sabor….🤩now I have an excuse to squeeze in a sailing on her before dry dock 

When is Harmony scheduled for dry dock? We just booked her for August 2024. So enjoying this LIVE review!