NYE Live on Harmony, Dec 31 to Jan 7/23 - New Years Eve coming with a fresh kiss, next year's gonna be better than this year!

A&L_Ont

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

This is happening. No one is allowed to say thanks for the review until tomorrow night.

I repeat NO ONE. 

2BB2F6F4-C594-4C29-B3DE-E1D7899159BC.thumb.jpeg.a34d61f76fc055019968c29bc5beb5aa.jpeg

We have a delayed departure due to a medical emergency. So instead of a sunset photos from sea, we have them from the pier. 

7CF7ED04-0186-475C-8507-3E48E76796E7.thumb.jpeg.cd6944cbcec081fd00033c71e2400428.jpeg

D826E077-7DB8-478B-A326-6287BECE7AC8.thumb.jpeg.1835a24ee2184b9f5555eb603281e505.jpeg

Sorry, but the 1/7 cruise is fast approaching and I can’t wait to board 😊 

• Haha 1

@A&L_Ont A couple of quick questions if I may:

Suite lounge bar is open for drinks 1100 - 2300? 

Beer, wine, and soda are free in Coastal Kitchen for lunch and dinner? 

Reservations not really needed for any shows except the Ice Show for suite guest? 

1 hour ago, molsonschooner said:

that is not the way I saw it. The puck was under the goalies pad for short period of time. The puck was not moving. The US player pushed the pad causing the puck to enter the net. This play is disallowed every time

Agreed and tonight the ref called off a Canada goal 😳

3 hours ago, martikus said:

When next in Nassau would you ever try this place?  https://bahabay.bahamar.com

they have flow riders.  We are seriously considering for our cruise in June.  

We thought about staying there for a quick trip and I spent a fair amount of time researching their rooms and water park. Not sure if I’d go there just to ride, from the ship. I also don’t know of anyone who has rode there. 

Was this Owen's first time standing?  Looks like he pretty quickly went from having trouble standing, to a little awkwardly moving side to side, to fairly comfortably moving all over the wave.  He's definitely an athlete.  Does hockey (balancing on skates and shifting from edge to edge) translate to flow riding or are they too different?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Was this Owen's first time standing?  Looks like he pretty quickly went from having trouble standing, to a little awkwardly moving side to side, to fairly comfortably moving all over the wave.  He's definitely an athlete.  Does hockey (balancing on skates and shifting from edge to edge) translate to flow riding or are they too different?

‘It was. He tried it 4 years ago but that was a long time ago. He was even better this morning. We think the strength of his core and leg muscles make a real difference. 

• Like 6

Some interesting things happened last night to which we found out about this morning. We supposedly stop at Cozumel at 1am to drop someone off for medical. Someone on our roll call was looking out to see it.  

At 6;45 this morning there was an announcement in all cabins for someone named “Henry” to report to guest services. We kind of heard the earlier ones from the hall. There was only one in all the cabins. Another person on our roll call said that they were at guest services when a younger gentleman presented themselves to a mother who was upset.

An upset mom is much better than the alternative of what could have been a worse situation. 

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 6