Elite Nightly Drinks

resordanis

Hi again,

Can someone please explain how the Elite nightly drinks work now. I understand there is no dedicated lounge? Can we have drinks anywhere (including first night) at Restaurants and bars between 5-7? 
Any assistance appreciated.

Not quite.  The Elite happy hour does not happen on the first night, and does not include restaurant service.  Additionally, the drink menu is still the one that has existed, so a few bars (e.g. World Class bar) are not included. 

Harris

Denver, CO

48 minutes ago, resordanis said:

Hi again,

Can someone please explain how the Elite nightly drinks work now. I understand there is no dedicated lounge? Can we have drinks anywhere (including first night) at Restaurants and bars between 5-7? 
Any assistance appreciated.

Also only of value if you have booked Sail Only rates otherwise all your drinks are included under AI. 

2 minutes ago, resordanis said:

We have sail only rate! 

In which case it works as described. You can also get canned water to last the next day. Also free drinks at the Elite Breakfast in Tuscan each morning ( mimosa, Sparkling wine, bloody Mary's plus latte/ capacinno/ espresso/ teas).

On S line ships pick up your free drinks at the Passport Bar as you go in for dinner.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, the penguins said:

In which case it works as described. You can also get canned water to last the next day. Also free drinks at the Elite Breakfast in Tuscan each morning ( mimosa, Sparkling wine, bloody Mary's plus latte/ capacinno/ espresso/ teas).

On S line ships pick up your free drinks at the Passport Bar as you go in for dinner.

Great advice and much appreciated.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GottaKnowWhen said:

Also note that (depending on itinerary and ship) you probably have one or two Captains Club receptions for Elite and higher that include servers circulating with trays of the wines that are on the Elite menu. 

Getting better all the time🤣 Thank you. Just have to buy a drink first night though😩😩

I'm just going to jump on the back of this thread as there are Elite people in here who can help!

I am sailing on the Beyond in a cabin with my parents who are both Elite, but I am Select. 

Would I be able to eat with them at the Elite breakfast or attend any of the Elite events?

1 hour ago, Glitterati said:

I'm just going to jump on the back of this thread as there are Elite people in here who can help!

I am sailing on the Beyond in a cabin with my parents who are both Elite, but I am Select. 

Would I be able to eat with them at the Elite breakfast or attend any of the Elite events?

Hope someone can help as it is a good question. Many Elite people here who can assist.

3 hours ago, Glitterati said:

Sometimes it depends on your age but in general if sailing with E and E+ parents in the same cabin they will let you go to breakfast with them.  If not they are nit picking and you should complain at Guest Services.

1 hour ago, TeeRick said:

Sometimes it depends on your age but in general if sailing with E and E+ parents in the same cabin they will let you go to breakfast with them.  If not they are nit picking and you should complain at Guest Services.

My sister who's not elite was in her own cabin and was allowed to breakfast at Tuscan but the ship was only at 670 passengers

We went every morning 

6 hours ago, Glitterati said:

Go down to the CC desk and ask the CC host.