Crown and Anchor onboard amenities

4 minutes ago, tokidoki said:

Hi cruisers!  Since I am new to Diamond status, am confused concerning the various gifts/choices?  Is there anything I am supposed to do prior cruise, or when I am in my cabin?  Do I call the C& A number? Thx!  

Call at least 10 days prior to getting onboard.  Don’t wait until you get to your cabin.

12 minutes ago, tokidoki said:

Hi cruisers!  Since I am new to Diamond status, am confused concerning the various gifts/choices?  Is there anything I am supposed to do prior cruise, or when I am in my cabin?  Do I call the C& A number? Thx!  

The only choice that Diamond get is whether it is a bottle of water or a soda.  You can call to specify.  Gifts do not start until D+

31 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The only choice that Diamond get is whether it is a bottle of water or a soda.  You can call to specify.  Gifts do not start until D+

Isn’t a beer a choice also or does that start at D+? I don’t remember.

2 hours ago, hannahsnana said:

We have chosen from a list of items for our stateroom on previous cruises. For some reason I can’t locate the list of items or the phone number!

Help, please!

Here -- this has all the answers. . . 

https://dlxffu6hwewxp.cloudfront.net/cas/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/18063159_CAS_MemberBonus_Amenity_List_v3.pdf 

• Like 2

One thing you might want to be aware of is you still might not get what you order. We ordered the towel as we are Diamond Plus but when we were on the Oasis recently we got contacted that they didn't have it and we had to choose something else and I asked if we could get the 6 pack of diet coke but because we only had 314 points the Loyalty Ambassador said no. Considering that  Royal probably pays less the 25 cents for a coke I wasn't to impressed.

• Like 2

They are out of most of the amenity gifts.  If you qualify for any of the upper tier wines, they will substitute a lower wine, or something cheaper that is not even on the list.  No towels, totes, etc.  

I expect the list to be "Enhanced" soon with  fewer  selections cheaper items. 

M

• Like 2

18 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

They are out of most of the amenity gifts.  If you qualify for any of the upper tier wines, they will substitute a lower wine, or something cheaper that is not even on the list.  No towels, totes, etc.  

We went over 350 points as the result of our last cruise and when I called to update our preferences, I was offered choices of wines from the list in the link I posted. 

I'll know next month when we board Harmony whether or not we get the specific wines I requested or not. 

BTW, I found out that it is the list for the primary account holder that they go by.  My wife had a difference preference than I did so if she was the primary we would get what was on her list.  I had them change both to be identical. 

35 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

We went over 350 points as the result of our last cruise and when I called to update our preferences, I was offered choices of wines from the list in the link I posted. 

I'll know next month when we board Harmony whether or not we get the specific wines I requested or not. 

BTW, I found out that it is the list for the primary account holder that they go by.  My wife had a difference preference than I did so if she was the primary we would get what was on her list.  I had them change both to be identical. 

I hope you receive your preferences.

We find that they are out of the higher tier gifts quite often.   They substitute the 525+  wine list with wines from the 175 list. Or simply leave a note that that are out and suggest you visit the loyalty ambassador for an alternate available selection. 

good luck

m

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, swmichigan cruiser said:

One thing you might want to be aware of is you still might not get what you order. We ordered the towel as we are Diamond Plus but when we were on the Oasis recently we got contacted that they didn't have it and we had to choose something else and I asked if we could get the 6 pack of diet coke but because we only had 314 points the Loyalty Ambassador said no. Considering that  Royal probably pays less the 25 cents for a coke I wasn't to impressed.

It's illogical why some items are on the 340+ point list... the Beringer White Zinfandel, 6 packs of soda, and cupcakes are cheaper for RC than any of the wines on the 175+ point list.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just off Navigator (D+ 600 pts) and very disappointed with the gift choice... (we're not wine drinkers so we always get 2 cokes and four bottles of water but this time only one coke and two waters) got a plate of stale/hard chocolate chip cookies on arrival, a plate of two apples and an orange on formal night. Letter in our cabin saying no tote bags or beach towels (which I have way too many of already) had slippers on my choice but didn't even get those.

I did tell our suite steward and concierge and it took 4 days for them to bring our other coke and two more bottles of water. This was probably the worst service we've had to date....and yes I certainly filled out my cruise survey !!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

Just off Navigator (D+ 600 pts) and very disappointed with the gift choice... (we're not wine drinkers so we always get 2 cokes and four bottles of water but this time only one coke and two waters) got a plate of stale/hard chocolate chip cookies on arrival, a plate of two apples and an orange on formal night. Letter in our cabin saying no tote bags or beach towels (which I have way too many of already) had slippers on my choice but didn't even get those.

I did tell our suite steward and concierge and it took 4 days for them to bring our other coke and two more bottles of water. This was probably the worst service we've had to date....and yes I certainly filled out my cruise survey !!!

On our survey I said we had a great server in Chops and the Loyalty Ambassador could learn a lot from her. I only saw the Loyalty Ambassador once in the ten night cruise.