New website.

Riocca

53 minutes ago, nonrev1 said:

On our way…… now we owe even more money, our missing loyalty points have been doubled ( I am thinking they added our two accounts together), and 3 tours I had previously canceled are now showing still booked.  The additional money owed cannot be from the tours added back in as those were paid by credit card and never refunded.  Thank goodness our first day is a sea day so we can sort this out.  

Appreciate the onboard update- We have 3 cruises this month(April) and they are all in a state of mess! I do not care that my points are messed up as long as my loyalty level and associated benefits are applied. I do not mind having to recheck- in at pier. But I do mind having to spend a day or so onboard trying to prove I do not owe them money and that I have a lot of OBC remaining after my shorex purchases pre-IT transition. At least I have documentation for all this, but I really do not think it is fair to have to give up time on a cruise to sort this out. That is where my patience ends! 

The onboard experience is why we keep cruising Azamara- I feel sorry for the guest relations onboard-  with “sorting out” needed for so many. I hope the Hotel Director is aware of how mixed up things are and handles this to minimize passenger inconvenience! 

Please post an update to let us know how things easily things are sorted out and what proof we might need.  TIA

3 hours ago, john1970 said:

Is there a date for the website to be fully functional or will it just be an ongoing process. I am glad I use a good travel agent. I can let the have the pleasure!

I haven’t heard an end date yet.  Progress seems to be happening though, at a fairly good speed.  It’s a huge transition for them.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, floridafolks said:

Appreciate the onboard update- We have 3 cruises this month(April) and they are all in a state of mess! I do not care that my points are messed up as long as my loyalty level and associated benefits are applied. I do not mind having to recheck- in at pier. But I do mind having to spend a day or so onboard trying to prove I do not owe them money and that I have a lot of OBC remaining after my shorex purchases pre-IT transition. At least I have documentation for all this, but I really do not think it is fair to have to give up time on a cruise to sort this out. That is where my patience ends! 

The onboard experience is why we keep cruising Azamara- I feel sorry for the guest relations onboard-  with “sorting out” needed for so many. I hope the Hotel Director is aware of how mixed up things are and handles this to minimize passenger inconvenience! 

Please post an update to let us know how things easily things are sorted out and what proof we might need.  TIA

I think you need to disconnect what’s showing on your online account, we’re onboard Onward and despite being in transition the information on the ships system was completely correct.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Riocca said:

I think you need to disconnect what’s showing on your online account, we’re onboard Onward and despite being in transition the information on the ships system was completely correct.

I am glad that was true for you- it did not sound like that was the case onboard for nonrev1.  

Are you saying that your online account said you owed money, but onboard ship’s system said all was ok? ( online says I owe money for shorex I already paid)

Was all your correct OBC available  when you boarded? ( I was planning on purchasing Experience More package with OBC which could not be done pre-cruise and nothing is there)  

If that is your experience then that would give me hope as we will be on Onward as well. If I have my correct shorex tickets  waiting in the envelope in my cabin not owing money and the correct OBC available, I will be a happy camper - all else can happen when it happens! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, floridafolks said:

I am glad that was true for you- it did not sound like that was the case onboard for nonrev1.  

Are you saying that your online account said you owed money, but onboard ship’s system said all was ok? ( online says I owe money for shorex I already paid)

Was all your correct OBC available  when you boarded? ( I was planning on purchasing Experience More package with OBC which could not be done pre-cruise and nothing is there)  

If that is your experience then that would give me hope as we will be on Onward as well. If I have my correct shorex tickets  waiting in the envelope in my cabin not owing money and the correct OBC available, I will be a happy camper - all else can happen when it happens! 

Website and account was shut down when we boarded, Express pass not required nor luggage label, no issues with saying cruise had an outstanding balance, correct OBC showed up overnight first night as usual and tour tickets in room as booked.

• Like 5

I will definitely check in when I board.  I don’t believe the tour information will be correct because things I canceled prior to this mess have not been credited to my credit card.  Two tours I canceled during the transition with an agent  ( also paid by credit card) have magically reappeared from yesterday to today.  I agree about the patience.  It might be ok when I board the ship but that does not explain why no refund on my credit card.  

Not seen anyone today n future cruise.was off ship and later in other areas of ship, But I do know as of Friday night they were not booking cruises. They day has been closed the whole cruise Abd this cruise ends the morning of April 3D Japan. Time.

As of yesterday  my personal account had cruises out of order..some saying paid in full..not paid. Very glad I have tomSept for it to be fixed.

I went back in to ‘Manage My Reservation’ today for our November cruise and found that the information available had increased and was correct. It now includes the beverage package and Wifi that were a promotion included with our booking. I was also able to add our Passport information, but could not manage to upload a photo yet.

I tried both Safari and Chrome and found no difference between them.

I’ve seen people talking about their accounts showing (sometimes incorrectly) the amount owing. I can’t seem to get that to showup - I tried clicking on Payment but nothing happens. Maybe that’s because our booking is with a travel agent. 

Edited by Grandma Cruising
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I went back in to ‘Manage My Reservation’ today for our November cruise and found that the information available had increased and was correct. It now includes the beverage package and Wifi that were a promotion included with our booking. I was also able to add our Passport information, but could not manage to upload a photo yet.

I tried both Safari and Chrome and found no difference between them.

I’ve seen people talking about their accounts showing (sometimes incorrectly) the amount owing. I can’t seem to get that to showup - I tried clicking on Payment but nothing happens. Maybe that’s because our booking is with a travel agent. 

Four out of five future cruises now show the correct final payment and date although the invoice details show things included like insurance and Shorex that shouldn’t be there. The only incorrect booking is a very complicated one that includes free days and future cruise credits, balance not due until July so no need to worry for a while yet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, uktog said:

Those who can’t see information part of the bug may be at your end. For days we could see nothing on any Mac or IPad. Yesterday I tried entering Azamaras site by Chrome and voilà everything was there!  Checked again on the other browser (safari required by one client) nothing. So maybe switch browser and see? 

SNIP”. 

Thanks! This worked for me. My account with new Azamara circle number, 0 points, and Adventurer status showed up when I signed in on my iPad through Chrome. Didn’t show up on Safari.

In order to get into the website at all, I decided to reregister since my email username was not found in the system. I believe they removed my email addy so  that I wouldn’t inadvertently be status matched to Discoverer Plus through the prior Celebrity arrangement.  

(We tried to sail on Aza well before 2/1/23, but our first cruise was chartered out from under us.)

ETA When I signed back in through Safari after Chrome, my Aza Circle #, status and points info were populated.

My current booking is still not showing through either browser. I will try to be patient, but final payment is coming up in 3 weeks. Really hoping my Aza Air (through ChoiceAir) flights don’t get messed up before the transition is complete.

Edited by JaneStarr
To add info

Mine is booked through an agent and since we are sailing in 2 days it should definitely show paid in full.  I think that and my loyalty points will be resolved easier than the ship tours.  That will be yet another wait in line.  I have spent hours on the phone with Azamara regarding this cruise.  ( we were not getting any communication at all) I have been disconnected, transferred and disconnected and given some really bad information.  My agent received nothing from Azamara regarding this cruise.  When I finally spoke to an agent and canceled the two tours ( that now reappeared) I asked where my credit card credit was for the tours canceled a month prior.  She said I see we owe you money but not sure why you are not getting it.  She said it takes two business weeks.  I said it has been a month. She could not help me or answer why I do not have the credit.  All she said is I now see we owe you 1,200.00 on your credit card.  This is not going to resolve itself.  So, my patience is wearing thin and yes, it will be something that I am sure will be another line and wait when we board the ship to straighten this out.  

53 minutes ago, nonrev1 said:

Mine is booked through an agent and since we are sailing in 2 days it should definitely show paid in full.  I think that and my loyalty points will be resolved easier than the ship tours.  That will be yet another wait in line.  I have spent hours on the phone with Azamara regarding this cruise.  ( we were not getting any communication at all) I have been disconnected, transferred and disconnected and given some really bad information.  My agent received nothing from Azamara regarding this cruise.  When I finally spoke to an agent and canceled the two tours ( that now reappeared) I asked where my credit card credit was for the tours canceled a month prior.  She said I see we owe you money but not sure why you are not getting it.  She said it takes two business weeks.  I said it has been a month. She could not help me or answer why I do not have the credit.  All she said is I now see we owe you 1,200.00 on your credit card.  This is not going to resolve itself.  So, my patience is wearing thin and yes, it will be something that I am sure will be another line and wait when we board the ship to straighten this out.  

You are stressing far too much in my view. About everything. Just go and enjoy your time and give them a chance to sort out the issues, if need be face to face when it's easier. 

Phil 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thursday we were invited to join a zoom meeting between our travel agency and Azamara management. It was basically to sell the Azamara product and to get new bookings for our agency. It was quite lengthy. They discussed the huge task of moving 30,000 bookings and huge amounts of data to new web site. If that wasn’t enough they were moving to a new facility. Azamara is in the process of cutting old ties and becoming it’s own company. This is a monumental task.

There have been sporadic post from cruisers on board that all their info is there and correct.
This changing of the guard requires patience and time.

PS: one other item of interest from the zoom meeting was that, eventually all the ships will have the library’s converted to the Atlas Bar. It has been very successful.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

🤗On a positive note I just noticed a totally random extra $150 of OBC in my account for a sailing in 3 weeks. Somebody else on my roll call noticed it in their account too.

Maybe it's small "we're sorry our website is still a bit wonky" gift from Azamara?

I will update if it disappears.😊

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sleep7 said:

🤗On a positive note I just noticed a totally random extra $150 of OBC in my account for a sailing in 3 weeks. Somebody else on my roll call noticed it in their account too.

Maybe it's small "we're sorry our website is still a bit wonky" gift from Azamara?

I will update if it disappears.😊

community-chest-vintage-monopoly-board-g

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, aliaschief said:

PS: one other item of interest from the zoom meeting was that, eventually all the ships will have the library’s converted to the Atlas Bar. It has been very successful.

That's very good news as it is our favorite place onboard Onward. We had heard before that this was going to happen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My cruise is in 14 days.  Earlier this morning, Saturday 4/1 no upcoming cruises. At 1300 I pulled up website again and my cruise in two weeks is there.  I guess they’re making progress.  

yes, they did give us a $150 OBC as a surprise.  Looking forward to our first time on Azamara.  We have 1 Celebrity, 2 Cunard cruises done.   Will be doing another Cunard in June and Cunard again in October.  We love cruising Europe. 

• Thanks 1

My TA has been trying to book me on Azamara for over a week. I would be a new customer coming over from Oceania. I have a price, amenities, OBC from her and Azamar, and she has a cabin on hold. AZ just shut down for the day as of 3 minutes ago so she cannot book the cabin for me. The cabin hold and promotion expired today. She hopes AZ will honor it next week due to this computer upgrade taking so long and being all screwed up. I am looking forward to my first cruise on Azamara but will return to Oceania if they cannot get it together. AZ is not making a good first impression.

Edited by susiesan
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, phantom5777 said:

My cruise is in 14 days.  Earlier this morning, Saturday 4/1 no upcoming cruises. At 1300 I pulled up website again and my cruise in two weeks is there.  I guess they’re making progress.  

yes, they did give us a $150 OBC as a surprise.  Looking forward to our first time on Azamara.  We have 1 Celebrity, 2 Cunard cruises done.   Will be doing another Cunard in June and Cunard again in October.  We love cruising Europe. 

Oh good!! Glad you got the $150 too!👏

I have also noticed that there are no solo rates reflected in any of the cruises on the new website.  I was on Onward one month ago and was given a list of the sailings offering solo rates. One that I booked for July ( only half full) shows a price of 125% more than I paid for my cabin.  The new promotion out today states 50% off of second person in the cabin, but the base price must have gone up as well as no solo rates. Maybe this is another glitch in the new system

On 3/30/2023 at 8:32 AM, Grandma Cruising said:

Our points and loyalty level are shown in two different places. The first is when you first go into your account - this is correct for loyalty level and possibly a bit generous for points.

We have the correct loyalty level showing with points too high also (but I'm not complaining, LOL).

Future cruise booked on March 15th while onboard the Journey is showing, but the invoice amount & OBC are incorrect (plus it doesn't reflect the deposit we made). Not worried about it right now, though, as we have have the paperwork & confirmation email with the correct amounts, plus the cruise is 10 months away (Feb 2024).

Hi Folks

I have tried dozens of times to create log in and filled to get accepted filled out Azamara help request nothing I just can't get logged into see my account, also when are flights becoming available to link to bookings ?

2 hours ago, aliaschief said:

While on the Journey last month, we were told that converting the Drawing Room (a.k.a., library) to the Atlas Bar has been nixed! Many passengers cheered knowing they'll still have a quiet place to go & the beautiful painted ceiling will remain.

20230311_202423.thumb.jpg.ce513d0046ba584bc9bcb1f2c6472fb3.jpg

• Like 2

Has anyone been able to find their flts booked thru ChoiceAir months ago? I still see them on United, but can't figure out where to look on the new website. Also what is a "regular" member? We are Discover plus, or whatever they're calling it now.