Princess Show reservations

grannyp

Yes...NCL Cruise Lines...not Princess.  While that particular host normally focuses on Princess she deviated a bit and spoke of NCL.  I occasional sail NCL and have never had to make reservations for a show...I wonder how long it will be before those loyalists "storm the castle"?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EllieinNJ said:

I can't understand half the things she says.  She drops her voice at the end of each sentence.  I'll stick with Tony from La Lida Loca.

Doesn't the "Crooo-oooos-ing and jazz hands drive you crazy? I was one and done. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I don't think anybody is going to say *anything* about holding one seat next to you for a spose/traveling partner.  It's those that try to hold half a row that get me riled up!

They never have in the past although it pays to bring something (like a sweater) to lay on the backrest so people don't keep asking if your saving the seat for someone else. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SalishSea said:

It is my understanding that on sailings after 2/20, Princess Premier package holders will have a designated "reserved" seating area for shows. No reservations required, just a designated area for those with the Premier package.

Yes, for the production shows, but not for anything else.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

And not for the guest entertainers?

No, not according to the small print. A guest entertainer is not the same as a production show.

"PCL will reserve a group of seats for Princess Premier guests for “production show” presentations (Broadway-style shows with singers and dancers) during the voyage;"

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, wowzz said:

No, not according to the small print. A guest entertainer is not the same as a production show.

"PCL will reserve a group of seats for Princess Premier guests for “production show” presentations (Broadway-style shows with singers and dancers) during the voyage;"

I'll be on the look out for those reserves seats on our next cruise.... not that I'll be sitting in one of them. It should prove interesting to see how many seats they reserve. 

11 minutes ago, riffatsea said:

We always sit up top in the back m so not interested in "saved"seats up front

Most of the reserved seating I've encountered wasn't "up front" but a level up in the center section. They were for friends & relatives of the production crew and not for Premium  guests. 

I'm guessing that they'll be in a similar location. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Chad_O said:

Doesn't the "Crooo-oooos-ing and jazz hands drive you crazy? I was one and done. 

Yep, his antics are hard to take. But, he seems to have some of the best cruise information out there, so I put up with it. His peculiarities keep me interested while "Let's go travel tips" causes me to doze off if I'm not careful.