Current MDR Menus

artvlay

32 minutes ago, artvlay said:

Went on app and didn't have the final days of cruise. 

That happens if the cruise before yours was shorter.  We have a 10N which follows a 4N so currently the app shows no menus beyond day 4 for our sailing.  They generally are there the week before sailing 

14 hours ago, artvlay said:

Went on app and didn't have the final days of cruise. 

That means you are too far out for your cruise and are only seeing the first 7 day stock menus.    You should be able to view them by selecting a current sailing with the same number of days.

Your will be loaded and probably correct about a week prior to your cruise.

13 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

I posted all the MDR menus on Host Andy's site on that page we can't mention here.  From my 10-night cruise on the Constellation in January.

Are you referring to the site that starts with a T or F

43 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Would you happen to have the Beyond?  I be on the eastern one.

The menus are the usually very similar (or the same) for Apex, Edge and Beyond.  Means are posted at lots of sites - do a Google search for Celebrity menus.

Today there are definitely lots of last minute changes.

On 2/16/2023 at 10:52 PM, jelayne said:

That happens if the cruise before yours was shorter.  We have a 10N which follows a 4N so currently the app shows no menus beyond day 4 for our sailing.  They generally are there the week before sailing 

So your dismissive response about checking the app didn’t work? And you knew it might not. Maybe OP was hoping someone could post 10 days of recent menus via photo. I’m pretty new here but it’s funny that the long term posters want to lambast  new people for asking questions when we booked a few months ago thinking we knew what was going on and now lots has changed or telling people who sailed 6 months ago to shut up and things are different. There are a small group of aggressive people including you who make this an unwelcome space for genuine conversation and questions. You’re as aggressive when people question if celebrity is worth it as the people who constantly hate on X. 

Edited by thatguy865

On 2/17/2023 at 4:32 AM, NutsAboutGolf said:

There can be tweaks here and there yet generally they give you a snapshot of you can expect.  Posting current ship menus today for a sailing six months from now would most likely also be "wrong"

In my experience, there were significant changes made to the app 2 weeks prior to sailing and then additional changes were made the night before embarkation. For me, the changes were more than tweaks, but I sailed at the beginning of the year when changes were rapid fire.