Cabin under buffet. Noise?

I have never been in one of those cabins.  But there is a lot going on right above you.  For me, I  would not want to have to think about having a noisy cabin before I even get on the ship.  We have on Emerald deck all the time.  We have been in E-319, E-433, E-429, E-437, E-425. more than once.  We really like these cabins.  They have a larger balcony and are quiet.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 1965 said:

I booked m525 on the Regal without realizing it's under the buffet. Now I'm thinking there will be noise above us. Does anyone have experience in a similar cabin? Thanks.

I wouldn't book that cabin. On deck plans, it looks to me like it's under a portion of the buffet kitchen. I put us under the buffet kitchen on one cruise many years ago, and that was a miserable place to be. The noise started very, very early each morning, as they started prepping for breakfast. And it pretty much didn't stop. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Made that mistake early in cruising on Carnival not Princess , we were in a Cove Balcony turns out under Pasty station at 2 am like sleeping under a bowling alley ....they did give us $100 OBC...

I would not take the chance .

• Like 2

On 3/28/2023 at 9:55 PM, 1965 said:

I booked m525 on the Regal without realizing it's under the buffet. Now I'm thinking there will be noise above us. Does anyone have experience in a similar cabin? Thanks.

We sailed many times in a cabin directly under the buffet on the Sea Princess. We never heard a sound.

• Thanks 1

On 3/28/2023 at 10:17 AM, Sea Hag said:

On deck plans, it looks to me like it's under a portion of the buffet kitchen.

Agreed. That's the way it looks to me, too. I would avoid that stateroom.

I had M501 on Regal for 28 days a few years ago. I think it could be the drink station in the buffet that was right above us. No noise at all.

• Like 1