Health Questionnaire

zodiac1

Our cruise leaves tomorrow and we did not receive the health questionnaire from Celebrity today.  I also can't find it on the App.  Is Celebrity still requiring this form to be completed 24 hours before sailing?

Just looked at the app. On mine, it’s under Check In. The Health Questionnaire is already there but I can’t access it yet since we aren’t sailing for a couple of weeks. 

Edited by mrgabriel

I am sailing tomorrow, and cannot access the health questionnaire or check in section on the app today.  I could access check in yesterday, but it said it was too early to do the health questionnaire.  

Edited by cruiserchuck

6 minutes ago, cruiserchuck said:

I am sailing tomorrow, and cannot access the health questionnaire or check in section on the app today.  I could access check in yesterday, but it said it was too early to do the health questionnaire.  

Sailing tomorrow also and health questionnaire is definitely not available on the app or Celebrity website.  Perhaps they are no longer requiring it or, most likely, it's another Celebrity computer glitch!

26 minutes ago, zodiac1 said:

Sailing tomorrow also and health questionnaire is definitely not available on the app or Celebrity website.  Perhaps they are no longer requiring it or, most likely, it's another Celebrity computer glitch!

Just show up and do it at check in at the pier.

It might be too early in the day.  The health questions usually appear 24 hours before check-in time, so it could be active beginning at say, 11 am the day before your cruise.

As mentioned above, the check-in agent will be able to ask and enter your answers.

19 hours ago, cruiserchuck said:

That is exactly what happened to us too. I cannot access the health questionnaire but could see it yesterday and said too soon. 🤷‍♀️ Makes zero sense. I'd love to just have everything ready and done but I guess not. 

6 minutes ago, FlyGal25 said:

That is exactly what happened to us too. I cannot access the health questionnaire but could see it yesterday and said too soon. 🤷‍♀️ Makes zero sense. I'd love to just have everything ready and done but I guess not. 

When checking in at the pier today, we were asked two health questions, and we were done.  The representative asked if we had the COVID vaccine, and if we had any COVID symptoms in the last 24 hours.  It took about 30 seconds and we were good to go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

We are leaving on Beyond tomorrow and I did the health questionnaire on the app yesterday. If I try to go into check-in now on the app, it says "check-in has checked-out" , try again later or complete at the port. 

mac_tlc

49 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

We are leaving on Beyond tomorrow and I did the health questionnaire on the app yesterday. If I try to go into check-in now on the app, it says "check-in has checked-out" , try again later or complete at the port. 

mac_tlc

See you tomorrow on Beyond! 😄

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Really wouldn't worry about it.   Even when I fill it in they ask me the same questions at check in.

I’m not. Just my Type A wanting to have it all done early! 😋

And you’re spot on! They will ask even if I did it beforehand. 

I know this is for Royal but it may still apply since they're owned by the same company.  I just got off Anthem Of The Seas, they sent us a notification about it when it was time for us to fill it out in our app.  That came about a day in advance and takes about 3 min.

I don't know what is up with the app, but I can't even get logged in.  I put in the correct information, click sign in, and nothing happens.  Is it normally glitchy?  When I did check-in yesterday, it said I was "required" to download the app.

55 minutes ago, *oceanlvr* said:

Has anyone answered "no" to the Covid vax question and if so what happened next? Asking for a friend 🙂

Not good.  If on a TA you would be denied boarding.  Would guess in that case you would be required to provide a negative test and possibly another at the pier.  Likely not the do it yourself kind that are on the honor system.

14 minutes ago, Travelicious said:

I don't know what is up with the app, but I can't even get logged in.  I put in the correct information, click sign in, and nothing happens.  Is it normally glitchy?  When I did check-in yesterday, it said I was "required" to download the app.

Assuming your question is serious; the Celebrity app and mobile website are stated kindly - somewhere between abysmal and often impossible.

You absolutely do not need the app or a phone.  All can be done at the pier.  Just takes longer by a few minutes.  Try clearing your cache, deleting and reinstalling the app.  That MIGHT help.

PS for some reason mine has been fine for several weeks.

8 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Assuming your question is serious; the Celebrity app and mobile website are stated kindly - somewhere between abysmal and often impossible.

You absolutely do not need the app or a phone.  All can be done at the pier.  Just takes longer by a few minutes.  Try clearing your cache, deleting and reinstalling the app.  That MIGHT help.

PS for some reason mine has been fine for several weeks.

Thanks!  Good to know it is not really required.  I thought that was quite odd.

11 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Not good.  If on a TA you would be denied boarding.  Would guess in that case you would be required to provide a negative test and possibly another at the pier.  Likely not the do it yourself kind that are on the honor system.

Just boarding in FLL for a 7 day around the USVI.

There's generally a good deal of vaguely worded info on Celebrity's website and many FAQs are just not to be found.