Trying to contact staff at rcldining@rccl.com

I've been try to contact dining reservations at the above address since May 1st. I've yet to hear back from them. I'm trying to combine 16 people across six cabins at 2 tables (either 10 and 6, or 8 and 8). The cruise is leaving this Sunday, the 21st. The rooms were linked together when they were originally booked. Is there anything else I can do or contact? I know if wait until boarding on Sunday it will never happen because the tables have already been assigned. This is a family reunion that has been planned for 3 years.

I've tried 3 times to get my dining time switched from Late to Early by emailing over the weeks up to 1 week before departure - no dice!

They dont acknowledge anymore like they used to.

I am now forced to make a personal visit to the Maitre'd when I board in a few days.

Edited by Submariner

I emailed our request 2 weeks prior to our recent Odyssey cruise and never heard back. I went to the MDR when we boarded and found that they did already have my request and that everything was set just as I had requested.

I wish they would reply as it would be a whole lot less stressful for the customer, only takes a minute to do, and zero cost to send an email. Also good customer relations. Hope everyone here gets their dining requests honored.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, perfect match said:

I emailed our request 2 weeks prior to our recent Odyssey cruise and never heard back. I went to the MDR when we boarded and found that they did already have my request and that everything was set just as I had requested.

I wish they would reply as it would be a whole lot less stressful for the customer, only takes a minute to do, and zero cost to send an email. Also good customer relations. Hope everyone here gets their dining requests honored.

I'm hoping that is the case.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DonnaK said:

WE had the same experience as the two posters above.  No response to our email, but all our requests were fulfilled.

This is great to hear thanks for posting.

Edited by Lorey2007
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, klfrodo said:

Would having a good TA be able to help with these kind of issues?

Not really - specific table arrangement requests via the email in the title is likely handled at the RCI end the same way regardless of who sends it.

I would not count on it. We were on the same ship in March and April. March trip they sent an e-mail and processed the request. April, no response to e-mail and request not fulfilled.  And, to add insult to injury, while I was on the ship in March, I talked to the  maître d' and they supposedly noted it and promised me it would be taken care of. 

I just don't trust them anymore and always go to the dining room and check my table as soon as we board.

Mona Gutierrez <mgutierrez@rccl.com>

Team Lead Dining/AffairWhere Administration

OR

Marlene Prieto

Administrator, Restaurant Operation
Food & Beverage Operation
(305)539-6000  |
mprieto1@rccl.com

OR

RCLDINING@RCCL.COM

Funny, I have never failed to get email confirmation for any dining request I have made in 28 cruises.  Keep in mind special seating requests for MTD must be made once on board.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

Mona Gutierrez <mgutierrez@rccl.com>

Team Lead Dining/AffairWhere Administration

OR

Marlene Prieto

Administrator, Restaurant Operation
Food & Beverage Operation
(305)539-6000  |
mprieto1@rccl.com

OR

RCLDINING@RCCL.COM

Funny, I have never failed to get email confirmation for any dining request I have made in 28 cruises.  Keep in mind special seating requests for MTD must be made once on board.

Thanks. I will forward the original email with all my additional re-sends to both of them and see what happens.

Easy.. based on personal experience!

When you board go directly to MDR.

There should be someone who can assist with large GROUP reservations. We have done this numerous times, and have had no issues getting spots for us. We have had groups as large as 20. (to make it easy for them have all staterooms and reservation numbers on hand, as it will help process go a lot smoother)

Tipping the person is also a good idea, As they will remember you during the cruise and be more than eager to help you when checking in daily for the MRD.

We have done for Oasis, Anthem, Voyager and Allure.

Good luck.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, mets123 said:

I've been try to contact dining reservations at the above address since May 1st. I've yet to hear back from them. I'm trying to combine 16 people across six cabins at 2 tables (either 10 and 6, or 8 and 8). The cruise is leaving this Sunday, the 21st. The rooms were linked together when they were originally booked. Is there anything else I can do or contact? I know if wait until boarding on Sunday it will never happen because the tables have already been assigned. This is a family reunion that has been planned for 3 years.

Hah, I could have written your post verbatim as we are looking for the same thing coming up!

For our Alaska cruise in July we are also a family group of 16 across 6 balcony cabins, all linked, looking to be placed together in the MDR (2-3 tables).

Hope your request goes well!  Also thanks to the other poster who gave the mgutierrez@rccl.com email contact!

My TA wished me luck 🙂  I asked for Table for 12 or 2 sixes through my TA.  And I need the sixes next to each other.  I have sailed on a lot of ships and never (and I mean never) had issues like this getting my family seated together.  Having to go stand in yet another line, when I board the ship, does not a happy cruiser make 🙂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, lulabelle said:

I need help with our family reunion cruise.  Our reservations are linked.  Need a table for12.  We are sailing on the oasis and I do know they have this size table.  Do need help.

Oasis tables max out at 10 people; we had to split a large group last year 

1 hour ago, The Fun Researcher said:

Also thanks to the other poster who gave the mgutierrez@rccl.com email contact!

And also thanks to you that gave thanks to the other person .. I now have my dining changed too! 😁

I kinda feel sorry for all the emails Ms gutierrez is currently receiving ...😗