Free chicken wings

2 hours ago, Joebolt63 said:

Is there any restaurants on the oasis of the seas that have free chicken wings?

2 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Sometimes they have wings in the Windjammer. You can also order from room service.

However, do keep in mind that room service isn't free, if the point is to avoid paying extra. Delivery charge plus automatic gratuity comes to $9 and change.

Edited by la_croisiere_s'amuse

1 hour ago, RD64 said:

Surely after paying $xxxxx dollars for your cruise you can pay for an order of wings.

Just b/c one CAN spend their money on something doesn’t mean they want to or should.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, RD64 said:

Surely after paying $xxxxx dollars for your cruise you can pay for an order of wings.

i rented an aquasuite so the room service wings were free! . 🙂

im not a wing person but had the buffalo 2x last week and they were nice and spicy. so i recommend a suite so you can get free room service and save that pesky room service charge.

15 hours ago, cruisegus said:

They have wings in the Diamond & Suite lounges frequently as hors d'oeuvres

Now that we can use our drink coupons anytime, it’s been a long time since we ventured to the DL for HH.  We’ll have to go again on our next cruise 

On 5/27/2023 at 10:44 AM, Joebolt63 said:

Is there any restaurants on the oasis of the seas that have free chicken wings?

No, but for $9.38 you can order as many as you want from room service🍗🍗

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, la_croisiere_s'amuse said:

However, do keep in mind that room service isn't free, if the point is to avoid paying extra. Delivery charge plus automatic gratuity comes to $9 and change.

Yes but for that one price you can order the entire menu if you want. And that would be for the entire room and not per person. 

38 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

i rented an aquasuite so the room service wings were free! . 🙂

im not a wing person but had the buffalo 2x last week and they were nice and spicy. so i recommend a suite so you can get free room service and save that pesky room service charge.

Yeah, people are going to pay "Suite Prices" now just to get free wings. Yes, that seems like a great deal! NOT !

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, bigque said:

Yes but for that one price you can order the entire menu if you want. And that would be for the entire room and not per person. 

THIS seems to be changing, as well. Have read a few reports of people being told they can only order one of each category per person in the room.  I haven't seen this personally, but I will sure find out when I sail in a few months. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Scottdalfonso said:

THIS seems to be changing, as well. Have read a few reports of people being told they can only order one of each category per person in the room.  I haven't seen this personally, but I will sure find out when I sail in a few months. 

I've never ordered room service but was considering it next week while I'm in a suite for likely the last time in quite a while (might as well try it for free, plus tip of course). If I do, I'll share somewhere.

Still considering a semi-live trip report but don't think I can swing it on an extended family cruise. Would be easier when it's just me and my wife.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

I've never ordered room service but was considering it next week while I'm in a suite for likely the last time in quite a while (might as well try it for free, plus tip of course). If I do, I'll share somewhere.

Still considering a semi-live trip report but don't think I can swing it on an extended family cruise. Would be easier when it's just me and my wife.

Yeah I wanted to do an extensive live report my last time, but it was much harder to do than I thought. We only had one internet package and anytime we had down time in the room, my 11 yr old was online watching videos, so I didn't do much. Next one, I have a few wifi packages so I'll be staying logged in on my own and I'm hoping to do a "near- live" blog as the week goes on. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scottdalfonso said:

This has not been our experience with room service, and we use it on every cruise. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cruisegus said:

Why not?

Seems like a legitimate question to me

Your post will either be deleted or you might end up in a time out - mods don't like to have their moderation questioned.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Scottdalfonso said:

We've never had any issue ordering what we want from the room service menu. 

M

5 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

We've never had any issue ordering what we want from the room service menu. 

M

I hope so. This was just reported from two people on two different ships about 2 weeks ago. So hopefully it's just a misunderstanding or something that doesn't stick

6 minutes ago, Scottdalfonso said:

I hope so. This was just reported from two people on two different ships about 2 weeks ago. So hopefully it's just a misunderstanding or something that doesn't stick

We are on Mariner in three weeks, and will be doing room service at least two evenings. I will post our room service experience while we are on board.

• Thanks 1