Zero alcohol drinks

Paulie wallnuts

1 hour ago, broadwaybaby123 said:

Yes, in fact, there's at least 2 Drink Packages for non-alcoholic drinks: the Soda package and the Mocktails package.

The is only 1 non alcohol package on Celebrity, it is called Zero Proof.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, broadwaybaby123 said:

Yes, in fact, there's at least 2 Drink Packages for non-alcoholic drinks: the Soda package and the Mocktails package.

I think you are confused. There is no soda package and there is no mocktails package on Celebrity.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WestLakeGirl said:

celebrity has Fre wine, but I don’t know if they have it by the glass, you might have to get the whole bottle and save it.

We had Fre wine by the glass on The Summit. We went to the Rendevous lounge and talked with the bar manager. She made sure that it was available there every night for us. NA beer was available in most bars and they would make mocktails at almost any bar. We liked the NA mojitos

It wasn't available at every bar.  However, once we requested it, they ensured a bottle was handy.  They even had someone run the main bar to get a bottle.  We always had it by the glass.  Non-alcoholic wines are becoming very popular. Our Total Wine has over 12 red options alone.  They keep running out of our favorites. 

On 6/24/2023 at 11:41 AM, awhcruiser said:

Source please?

Source: https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages

I think everyone is confused with the verbiage I use: mocktails are another term for non-alcoholic drinks.

Yes, I may have been confused with having the soda package, that's available on Royal, so I apologize for the confusion on that part.

Edited by broadwaybaby123

1 minute ago, broadwaybaby123 said:

Which is ONE package. They do not have a Soda Package and a Cocktails Package as you posted above:

On 6/24/2023 at 8:27 AM, broadwaybaby123 said:

It is ONE package - the Zero Proof.

2 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Which is ONE package. They do not have a Soda Package and a Cocktails Package as you posted above:

It is ONE package - the Zero Proof.

Which is why if you saw what I posted above, I corrected myself and I apologized for the confusion.

• Like 1

That is true.  The N/A beer and wine are not included in the Zero Alcohol Package.  

I have been told various reasons why, one being that they are not actually zero alcohol, since there is some residual alcohol in them.

Another being that they are sold and distributed through the liquor providers, not the soft drink companies.

I don’t know which is true, I just know that you need to be of legal drinking age to be able to order them on the ship, and they are not included in the non-alcohol package.

Recently they have had Heineken Zero, O'dule's for beer and Fre (NA Wine by Sutter Home).   They have it in White, White Zinfandel, Red and Bubbly.    To me the White is too sweet and the Bubbly leaves a bad taste in my mouth.    The others are very drinkable and and I drink them daily since I don't drink Alcohol.

When in Retreat the bartender asked if I would like to try a non-Alcoholic Gin.     I agreed.     I took one taste and almost spewed it across the room.    The worst tasting stuff I've ever tried.    I wouldn't say it has any resemblance to Gin (very strong herbal taste that just stayed on you pallet).

• 5 months later...