WHO IS SAILNG ON ONE OR MORE OF THE 2023/2024 CRYSTAL VOYAGES

Keith1010

Everybody else is doing it, I guess I should too!  Just booked Serenity for July 2, 2024, Vancouver round trip.

Yes, I said Serenity.  😆  That wasn’t a typo.  And no, threats and a gun weren’t involved, because I know people will ask…. Probably repeatedly.

Vince

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BWIVince said:

Everybody else is doing it, I guess I should too!  Just booked Serenity for July 2, 2024, Vancouver round trip.

Yes, I said Serenity.  😆  That wasn’t a typo.  And no, threats and a gun weren’t involved, because I know people will ask…. Probably repeatedly.

Vince

Since it appears Symphony will not be coming back to the North America area, I guess Serenity might have to become my Crystal ship of choice. Will really, really miss Symphony and crew. 😪

Patty

• Like 2

Glad to see so many of you have cruises booked with Crystal.

We do too.

I will post as we get closer to our next one this year.

Nice that some of you have not sailed with Crystal for awhile.

As to the ships when people ask me what is your favorite ship or our favorite Crystal Cruise this one is easy to answer. It's the one we are on.

We have cruises booked over the next 16 months on both ships.

Great to be sailing with Crystal again.

Keith

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Texas Tillie said:

Since it appears Symphony will not be coming back to the North America area, I guess Serenity might have to become my Crystal ship of choice. Will really, really miss Symphony and crew. 😪

Patty

Meeeeeeeeeeee too!  😢. But Serenity is ok too, except for the deck 7 cabins with that dang eye-level promenade.   😒 

Vince

Edited by BWIVince
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, BWIVince said:

Meeeeeeeeeeee too!  😢. But Serenity is ok too, except for the deck 7 cabins with that dang eye-level promenade.   😒 

Vince

I'm not  bothered by deck 7 windows. I figure one time and they wont  want to walk past my window again(or they can duck!

Edited by wearesiamese
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, BWIVince said:

Vince

I’m getting off when you’re getting on!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lovet2travel said:

Does anyone know how many of the former CDs are back with Crystal?

Three returning CD's CD Rick, Russ and Raphael.

I urge everyone not to speculate on anyone not announced. I am not sure if people know but someone who used to be a frequent posted on this board mentioned on another board that someone was returning and that person would have received a promotion on the cruise line they were working on and lost out on it. So always best not to post about others unless they have said it's OK or Crystal has announced it IMHO.

Keith

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Keith1010 said:

Three returning CD's CD Rick, Russ and Raphael.

I urge everyone not to speculate on anyone not announced.

Which is why my speculation was not mentioned in my post.  Last thing I would want to do is spoil someone's employment history and future.

But if I am right, I'll be quite pleased.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2023 at 4:45 PM, InsGuy3 said:

We are booked for a B2B November 9 - 27, 2024, Miami to Barbados to Miami. We cannot wait and bags are packed in our minds. We are even more excited now after reading Keith’s accounts of Crystal Enhanced. 

We are booked on that one too. Celebrating a big birthday.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Critically Cruising said:

Which is why my speculation was not mentioned in my post.  Last thing I would want to do is spoil someone's employment history and future.

But if I am right, I'll be quite pleased.

Oh yes. My comments were not at all saying that you provided much in the way of details it was just a reminder not to take what you posted and start mentioning names.Sadly, someone who posts on this board on another board mentioned a persons name and they lost out on a promotion as the cruise line they were working on read the post.  

I enjoy your posts.  😀

Keith

• Like 2

We just booked our first Crystal cruise for September Quebec to New York on Serenity.  Technically our second booking but our first was the same itinerary for October 2020 and we all know how that turned out.

So very grateful for all the posts on this thread and others about their experiences.  We are longtime Celebrity and have been anxiously following Crystal’s return and are excited!  

• Like 4

On 9/9/2023 at 5:06 PM, 360Guy said:

We just booked our first Crystal cruise for September Quebec to New York on Serenity.  Technically our second booking but our first was the same itinerary for October 2020 and we all know how that turned out.

So very grateful for all the posts on this thread and others about their experiences.  We are longtime Celebrity and have been anxiously following Crystal’s return and are excited!  

I was booked on the 2020 cruise also 😞

• Like 1

On 9/2/2023 at 7:51 AM, BWIVince said:

Vince

Oh my, to have a drink with the Voice of Reason in meat space(as the kidz would say.)

Would probably go something like this:

Question: why are you booking Serenity?

(Kidding.) 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KenzSailing said:

Oh my, to have a drink with the Voice of Reason in meat space(as the kidz would say.)

Would probably go something like this:

Question: why are you booking Serenity?

(Kidding.) 

Come along and find out!  😁  There may or may not be other Chez patrons on the sailing.

Vince

• Like 2