Urgent help - parents passport stolen in Athens

Mark_UK

On 9/30/2023 at 9:21 AM, jsn55 said:

Most of us have never, and will never, encountered a problem.  But there's just no point in taking the chance.  I've dredged up my little valuables holders and will now carry my CC, PP and whatever else every day of travel outside the USA.  Just put the thing on every morning, add it to my routine.  My bottom line is to avoid wasting time on anything so easily fixed with foresight.

Understand completely.    I will never carry my Passport while out sightseeing.    Pickpockets are a major problem in many locations -  Hot spots are La Rambla in Barcelona and most tourist intensive areas of Rome.   

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Mark_UK said:

We made it! Despite the change in itinerary it has been a lovely cruise so far! 

20231023_195214.jpg

So happy for you all - this is such wonderful news!  Hope the rest of the trip is just as lovely!

18 hours ago, Mark_UK said:

We made it! Despite the change in itinerary it has been a lovely cruise so far! 

20231023_195214.jpg

Although I didn't read fully through the thread (I was stressing out just reading through the thread) and I just HAD to jump towards the end to find out the ending...

PHEWWW - Congratulations and enjoy your holiday!!!  

49 minutes ago, asnaleah said:

Happy for you all. Thanks for reporting, I learned a lot.

Same! @Mark_UK, you did a great job! Your parents (and you) look terrific and happy! I am your Mom’s age (or more!) but you are a very handsome young man! More importantly, you are a great son and I know your parents are very proud of you!