2X points on Carnival Mastercard not showing up

Kimd1971

They did message me back saying there’s an issue for 2x points they are trying to resolve, but put in a request to correct my points. My shore ex only posted this weekend so if the 10% doesn’t show up in a few days, I’ll message again. Sucks bc I have more shore ex to buy

I got a letter from them the other day saying they failed to give me double points and they resolved the issue. I hadn’t even looked at it. The last time I used it was probably on my onboard account on Venezia in June. So they must know the problem and be fixing it for everyone.

I have pretty much stopped using my Carnival CC.  I get 10% discount by using my AARP cards. I wasn’t seeing any credits after Carnival purchases and I’m sure not of the mind to waste time with Barclay’s trying to get proper credits. I use my Carnival card now solely for onboard expenses. Never seen a discount from those either.  I did like the initial $200 credit and know that is the hook for this high interest cards. 

• Like 1

Same here. I purchased a shore excursion on 10/10 and still haven't received the 10% back. In the past, the discount would usually post about 2 days after purchase. I contacted customer support, and they claim it will post after 11/10 when the new cycle starts. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

They just wrote me back saying there's an issue with the 10% back as well getting credited.  They tell me they are working on it to resolve it.  I'm owed a 10% credit, double points on my cruise pay off and the excursion and I still need to book 2 more excursions. 

Glad I saw this thread! I'm getting ready to pay off my cruise balance and was looking at benefits of using my Carnival Master card. Does anyone know if you don't use all your fun points, can I use them on another Carnival line, like Princess? Or is that more hassle than I want to take on?

27 minutes ago, Lem_On_Ade said:

I had an offer last month to receive 10,000 points for booking a cruise on Carnival's website. I did but never received the points. I need to call them but have just been putting it off.

I took advantage of the same offer last week.  The fine print said that the bonus points will post to your account in 6-8 weeks.  So I'll be watching for them around Christmas...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mdin said:

Same here. I purchased a shore excursion on 10/10 and still haven't received the 10% back. In the past, the discount would usually post about 2 days after purchase. I contacted customer support, and they claim it will post after 11/10 when the new cycle starts. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

i got my credit when the statement closed.  this was back at the beginning of summer.  i thought it was normal so i didn't think nothing of it at the time

• Like 1

It is supposed to be double points for onboard purchases and I have never, ever received those. I had called once upon a time and they said it is up to Carnival to note those purchases. Which does not make sense to me because the end of cruise charge is clearly coming from Carnival.

12 hours ago, rolloman said:

It is supposed to be double points for onboard purchases and I have never, ever received those. I had called once upon a time and they said it is up to Carnival to note those purchases. Which does not make sense to me because the end of cruise charge is clearly coming from Carnival.

I have had no issues with that. My venezia double points for on board spend showed up in September and so did our other cruise in August. 

On 11/8/2023 at 12:22 PM, BroadwayGirl said:

They just wrote me back saying there's an issue with the 10% back as well getting credited.  They tell me they are working on it to resolve it.  I'm owed a 10% credit, double points on my cruise pay off and the excursion and I still need to book 2 more excursions. 

Exact same situation here.