How to Contact President Laura Bethge?

Mainecruiselover

Hi, On a recent Celebrity cruise I witnessed a witnessed an incident that involved security. I'm very disappointed with the way Celebrity handled the incident and the lack of communication. They have ignored my calls and emails. I want to contact President Bethge. Does anyone have her email or can you suggest how I may get it? When I called Celebrity they refused to give it to me. I appreciate any help you can give. I'm very unhappy with Celebrity's customer service. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

It's no secret so not sure why Celebrity would not give it to you.   If you Googled it you would have found it   -    lhodges@rccl.com

Naming convention at RCCL is    first initial and last name. 

We had some issues that we believed she should know about as well and tried this email address and it was bounced back. It took Executive office 2 weeks to get back to us as an email was sent to them as well.  Hope it works for original poster

• Like 1

As an employee of a billion dollar company, if a single customer wanted to talk to the president of that company, I would do everything in my power to not make that happen. I think that my president has WAY more important things to do than talk to you!

There are other channels than writing to the president. 

Edited by Sox Fan Cruiser
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

X gets thousand e mails a day and it will take a while to look at all those

All of her emails are screened so the chance of her reading it is slim. 

Did you address it on board?  Best place to do it and then they have a record for you to talk about 

What was the incident - in general terms.  

I’m sure you’ll never get through to her directly and maybe never hear from one of her underlings.

Hence what social media is all about in that you can post what you witnessed and if others speak up that they’ve witnessed something similar, then Celebrity may start paying attention.

Thats how todays complaint department works

15 hours ago, Mainecruiselover said:

Hi, On a recent Celebrity cruise I witnessed a witnessed an incident that involved security. I'm very disappointed with the way Celebrity handled the incident and the lack of communication. They have ignored my calls and emails. I want to contact President Bethge. Does anyone have her email or can you suggest how I may get it? When I called Celebrity they refused to give it to me. I appreciate any help you can give. I'm very unhappy with Celebrity's customer service. Thank you.

executiveoffice@celebrity.com

• Like 1

14 hours ago, deliver42 said:

You'll never get an answer from her, just one of her underlings, and i doubt they care after the fact. Whatever the problem was, should have been handled on board. If not by guest services, then the hotel director.

Exactly.  It's just a "he said" at this point as they probably won't bother pestering the crew at this point

1 hour ago, Cruise till you drop said:

I’m sure you’ll never get through to her directly and maybe never hear from one of her underlings.

Hence what social media is all about in that you can post what you witnessed and if others speak up that they’ve witnessed something similar, then Celebrity may start paying attention.

Thats how todays complaint department works

Always helpful to state that you did reach out to the Exec office and either they didn't reply or replied in an unsatisfactory way as part of your complaint

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

As an employee of a billion dollar company, if a single customer wanted to talk to the president of that company, I would do everything in my power to not make that happen. I think that my president has WAY more important things to do than talk to you!

There are other channels than writing to the president. 

As a nobody that deals with billion dollar companies on occasion, I've actually have good results contacting the person at the tippy top of the company.  I never get a reply directly from el jefe, but my letters/e-mails get to the right person, get read, and I usually get either a response or a resolution.  The president serves as a public face of the company; I as a lowly consumer can't be expected to know the name(s) of the executive in charge of the person that did me wrong, and I expect a letter addressed directly to the scofflaw or his/her boss will end up going nowhere.

2 hours ago, doghog said:

We have a winner.  I was impressed with the work they did in spinning their decisions on the buffet to us in the cheap seats earlier this year.  And I've been impressed with several, more specific issues chronicled here that they actually resolved.  This is LLP's team that I assume LHB has inherited.

20 hours ago, Mainecruiselover said:

LBethge@celebrity.com 

Got this email from another business site - didn’t see it on a quick scroll

• 5 months later...
On 11/19/2023 at 6:52 PM, CulverCityCruisers said:

We had some issues that we believed she should know about as well and tried this email address and it was bounced back. It took Executive office 2 weeks to get back to us as an email was sent to them as well.  Hope it works for original poster

I have this one that worked at one time.... Lhodges-bethge@celebritycruises.com

Ooops...just realized this is a very old thread.

Edited by Oceangoer2

On 11/19/2023 at 2:09 PM, Mainecruiselover said:

I have researched and researched and all I could find is LBethge@celebrity.com or calling 1-888-751-7804.  No bear in mind that her email may very well be monitored, and all external incoming emails get routed to a screener.  

38 minutes ago, ScottC4746 said:

I have researched and researched and all I could find is LBethge@celebrity.com or calling 1-888-751-7804.  No bear in mind that her email may very well be monitored, and all external incoming emails get routed to a screener.  

I used to be one of those 'screeners' in the president's office of a multi-billion dollar customer facing company in the US.

Most major companies have the same set up. Everything is logged and those who respond to those emails (calls or letters) know who is best equipped to respond. We NEVER wanted a second call so would make sure someone got a response, even if it wasn't what the customer was hoping to hear. At least they knew that someone had read and responded to their complaint/concern/whatever. I would hope that Celebrity has the same process. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mrbinns said:

After a number of failed attempts, her email seems to be lhodgesbethge@celebrity.com

3 hours ago, Oceangoer2 said:

I have this one that worked at one time.... Lhodges-bethge@celebritycruises.com

Ooops...just realized this is a very old thread.

Her current email is (the first above) ~ lhodgesbethge@celebrity.com

3 hours ago, doghog said:

Laur won't be answering your Email. I've used executiveoffice@celebrity.com and always have received an Email back from that office and a follow up phone call. 

I contacted her on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 10:14AM.

She replied to me Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 7:28PM.

Quite a remarkable new CEO.

Edited by At Sea At Peace
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, At Sea At Peace said:

Her current email is (the first above) ~ lhodgesbethge@celebrity.com

I contacted her on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 10:14AM.

She replied to me Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 7:28PM.

Quite a remarkable new CEO.

I should have spelled her first name correctly for a personal response. 🤣

• Like 1