Nieuw Statendam in Port Everglades on December 10, 2023

leerathje

ms Nieuw Statendam will be at pier 26 from 5:00 am to 3:45 pm, and she is leaving on a 7 day Eastern Caribbean

image.jpeg.3007ba2d2f8fb11463e57032bcf509de.jpeg

Also in port is Celebrity Equinox at pier 19 (4:45 am – 4:00 pm), Symphony of the Seas at pier 18 (5:15 am – 4:30 pm), Caribbean Princess at pier 2 (5:30 am – 3:00 pm), Ruby Princess at pier 21 (5:45 am – 3:00 pm), and Celebrity Ascent at pier 25 (6:00 am – 3:30 pm).

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/.

Next up:  Rotterdam on Friday, December 15, 2023.

Leanne

Edited by leerathje
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• leerathje changed the title to Nieuw Statendam in Port Everglades on December 10, 2023

NS approaching at 14kn W251'.Winds SE 17 mph. Sea calm, broken clouds. Many frail and handicap aboard. No major medical emergencies since Cadiz.

Ship had drydock before embarkation. Workmen still aboard. In good condition, though the railing in my veranda is salt encrusted. Problems reported with TV and Navigator app. Crew tired and some hostile. Give them a smile.

A cruise ship (Celebrity Equinox?) is just ahead of us. Traffic congestion expected  at SE 17th and Eisenhower Blvd.

Enjoy.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ger_77 said:

I'm going to try to be here, but might not - depending if our guests arrive on time, or early.  In the event I'm not, would someone try to get a screen shot of @LAFFNVEGAS and @dobiemom on the starboard aft neptune?  I'd love to be able to see them later if I can't be here when they sail past.

I hope to be here!

L.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ger_77 said:

I'm going to try to be here, but might not - depending if our guests arrive on time, or early.  In the event I'm not, would someone try to get a screen shot of @LAFFNVEGAS and @dobiemom on the starboard aft neptune?  I'd love to be able to see them later if I can't be here when they sail past.

And I believe that @POA1 will be at the Retreat...Hopefully they come to the railing!

L.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1