Let's have a little fun...and give yourself something to smile about.

scamper

It’s 4:30 here…probably back, or heading back, from some wonderful place we just explored…..ready for caviar and champagne (sounds quite lovely)….on the  balcony…..listening to the sounds of the ship cutting through the sea if weather is nice….observation lounge if too chilly.
We would be very happy either place! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SLSD said:

It's 4:22pm where I am right now.  Mr. SLSD and I might be at tea in the Observation Bar this time of day, enjoying a few of the sweet treats and drinking tea.  

Ditto for us - I don't think that we have missed many 4-5pm Tea in the Observation Bar yet. It is cool that I don't even have to order anything - they just bring my gluten-free plate and Lapsong tea to me shortly after I try to decide which table (at the windows) to sit at.

Best, jdk

It's 9:16 AM, we are in our suite enjoying room service breakfast that includes one of my favorite Seabourn pleasures, fresh-squeezed orange juice!  (Maybe I'm a little too easy to please.)  We are using the much-improved internet service to catch up on emails and home business and to plan our day.  Probably watching a news service TV channel and trying to not get depressed about the state of the world.

7 hours ago, jjs217 said:

It's 9:18AM.  If in port, I would be on a tour.  If at sea, at would be in the Observation Lounge with a good book and an Irish Coffee from Seabourn Square.  (Yes, at 9:15AM.)

Drinking?  At 9:15 AM???

I would never do that.  

I wait until 10 for a Bloody Mary.  🤣

• Haha 3

It’s 5:40 on the Quest. Just returned from an excursion into the Costa Rican rainforest, sprawled on the bed in our suite, catching up on Cruise Critic, and working on getting up the energy to get dressed up and wander over to the pre dinner lecture before tonight’s hosted table in the MDR.

Linda

• Like 1

On 12/11/2023 at 11:20 AM, jjs217 said:

It's 9:18AM.  If in port, I would be on a tour.  If at sea, at would be in the Observation Lounge with a good book and an Irish Coffee from Seabourn Square.  (Yes, at 9:15AM.)

This reminds me of a line of dialogue from Will & Grace when Karen offered to quit coffee to help Jack.  "I'll just have to drink my Bailey's straight.  It'll still be the best part of waking up."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, scamper said:

This reminds me of a line of dialogue from Will & Grace when Karen offered to quit coffee to help Jack.  "I'll just have to drink my Bailey's straight.  It'll still be the best part of waking up."

Hahaha - very funny.  She always was my favorite character on that show.

• Like 1