The Tribe Goes on a Cruise Carnival Celebration Jan 14-21, 2024

5 minutes ago, Bollycats said:

Ok, I'll bite. What or who is the Tribe?

We started as a following of a very prolific live trip poster. But then the shutdowns came, and we evolved into a group of people who care and support each other without judgment.

But mostly a group of degenerates that love cruising, good food, and having fun. 

• Like 21
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Etta1213 said:

Oranges? In Mission, TX?

Yes Mission is in the Rio Grande Valley which is where the majority of Citrus fruit in Texas is grown. The oranges we picked today from our neighbors tree was the best in years. Last year they were so dry they were inedible. I have friends with grapefruit, lemon and lime trees and they say these are also great this year.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, TravelE said:

Can we get a roll call of who is on this cruise?

We are also. And now in position for the short ride over to the pier on Sunday morning. 😃

• Like 28

4 hours ago, AmyJA said:

All checked  into my flight for tomorrow with Alaska.

Usually people grab the exit rows seats now  because the prices go down after check in time starts. But for some reason only one out of six exit seats have been purchased.😉

Please be sure to keep that seat belt fastened at all times

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I'm here, I'm wallowing in MO.  Is that a thing, missing out by itself?  Because it isn't fear of, I AM missing out!

During this cruise can someone arrange the next one?  I'll be retired by then and no pesky conference to interfer w/ my travel plans.

Have a wonderful time all 🙂

• Like 15

27 minutes ago, edspec said:

I'm here, I'm wallowing in MO.  Is that a thing, missing out by itself?  Because it isn't fear of, I AM missing out!

During this cruise can someone arrange the next one?  I'll be retired by then and no pesky conference to interfer w/ my travel plans.

Have a wonderful time all 🙂

For next year I've thrown out the idea of 2/8/25 Panorama 8 nights, featuring LaPaz, out of Long Beach.  It's a super bowl cruise...

• Like 11

I am doing the Super Bowl Cruise this year 2/10/24 on the Panorama! Same itinerary 8 days!  This will be my first on Carnival during Super Bowl! Hope they party like they did on NCL Escape during Super Bowl! Keeping my 🤞🏻my SF 49ers are playing in it!🏈

11 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

For next year I've thrown out the idea of 2/8/25 Panorama 8 nights, featuring LaPaz, out of Long Beach.  It's a super bowl cruise...

• Like 4

3 hours ago, mkcurran said:

We started as a following of a very prolific live trip poster. But then the shutdowns came, and we evolved into a group of people who care and support each other without judgment.

But mostly a group of degenerates that love cruising, good food, and having fun. 

Yes but the Initiation Ceremony is painful

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

49 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

That sounds like a plan, I love the Panorama and 8 days always better than 7.  Like I'd complain if another ship/date was chosen 🙂 Whatever the Tribe decides 🙂

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, kpark895 said:

Now I know I am going to get really confused about which Celebration Live I'm reading!

Don't worry-it should be a "Melting Pot" since they are all web-besties. 

image.thumb.png.bef8be044f693e345870dd0ddaf5a115.png

• Haha 11

We are all packed and ready.  The alarm is set for 5:00 AM so we can be dressed and ready and have time to  shut off the water to the house and drip the faucets.  Trip to Hobby Airport is around 2 hours.  We have a parking reservation at the Parking Spot and hope to be at the airport by 9:00 AM for our 11:05 AM flight.

I'm just gonna sip some Hennessy White and then go to bed.

I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Santa to come.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1