New to Princess-Questions re: Princess Plus

luv2camp04

And the same applies to those who purchase Premium.

You could also say it applies to those of us who purchase Standard.  I am charged only the price difference between the menu cost and my package limit of $0.  😁

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, luv2camp04 said:

I tried searching but I was unable to find my answers.  If I have the Princess Plus but would like a drink that is more than $15, would I just pay the difference plus gratuity?  Thanks!

I know you are just charged the difference, but not the extra in gratuity. That has been my experience in ordering wine above the $15.00

9 minutes ago, cazzi5432 said:

Does anyone know with Princess Plus wifi can you stream videos,movies etc or is just for social media like facebook and emails

Princess WiFi is one speed, most have reported when it is working, passengers have been able to stream video. Some other cruise lines have a basic and premium plan, not Princess.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Les_Bill said:

Does the plus package include drip coffee from the IC or cans of soda ?
We hardly drink alcohol and trying to justify purchasing plus for a 20 day cruise.

Yes 

Soda both can and fountain, all IC coffees, mocktails, juice bar, room service coffees/sodas/mocktails plus any booze $15 and under, including room service delivery.. 

13 hours ago, nini said:

I know you are just charged the difference, but not the extra in gratuity. That has been my experience in ordering wine above the $15.00

our last cruise - PLUS - $12 limit - $13 wines in Vines - lots of $1.18 charges to our folio

j/s

13 hours ago, cazzi5432 said:

Does anyone know with Princess Plus wifi can you stream videos,movies etc or is just for social media like facebook and emails

I was able to stream Youtube TV across the Atlantic with Starlink and did OK in South Pacific using old Internet.

15 hours ago, cazzi5432 said:

In the Caribbean I could stream/download movies from Netflix most of the time without any problem. YouTube also worked well, but programs from my provider (Xifinity/Comcast) always seemed to be very slow.  It could take up to 2 or 3 hours to download a 1 hour program.