No more footstools in Aqua class. First day on Silhoyou to discover that foot stools have been removed from the balconies. in

barbels

46 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

I doubt it.  I suspect Ovation got new footstools.  I’m of the belief that the footstools disappeared because of the E-class ships.  There’s barely room for the silly doll house furniture in the IV balcony area, so they eliminated footstools for everyone.  

You have such an unusually logical response today ...are you not feeling well?

17 minutes ago, Oceangoer2 said:

You have such an unusually logical response today ...are you not feeling well?

I’m doing just fine today, thanks for asking.  I’ve been on the HAL Rotterdam for a few weeks and I just got out of the pool.  Life is pretty good.  Maybe HAL agrees with me.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

I’m doing just fine today, thanks for asking.  I’ve been on the HAL Rotterdam for a few weeks and I just got out of the pool.  Life is pretty good.  Maybe HAL agrees with me.

Seems to have agreed with you!  Happy you're happy....😊

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, kebrown said:

We just returned from a cruise aboard the Solstice and our Aqua Class balcony did have two footstools.

Good to hear…I hope they are on the Equinox this summer in Aqua Class!!!

1 hour ago, kebrown said:

We just returned from a cruise aboard the Solstice and our Aqua Class balcony did have two footstools.

Maybe that's because she didn't go through the Kelly Hoppens "Revolution"   Which can be a good thing.   The furniture throughout the ship is comfortable and functional.  

• Like 2

On 3/22/2024 at 9:39 AM, mh5678 said:

Can anyone currently on Celebrity Edge in an SV confirm if foot stools and  loungers are back on the balconies? Reading through this thread there is a lot of conflicting information.  Some say foot stools and loungers are gone and some say they are back.  I’m going to be on The Edge on May 1 and really looking forward to spending lots of time on the balcony.  

Thanks

Not certain about the foot stools, but it sounds like you will have a lounge chair/s.

IMG_7025.jpeg

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, 81Zoomie said:

Not certain about the foot stools, but it sounds like you will have a lounge chair/s.

IMG_7025.jpeg

Thanks barneyboy!  Having a lounger will be perfect 😊

On 3/22/2024 at 4:52 PM, Jim_Iain said:

Maybe that's because she didn't go through the Kelly Hoppens "Revolution"   Which can be a good thing.   The furniture throughout the ship is comfortable and functional.  

Just returned from Infinity, which has not been revolutionised either, and we did not have foot stools. Chairs and small table only in Aqua.