Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Thanks so much for the gorgeous pictures! Such beautiful views....something I won't get to see when I sail with 4000+ of my "closest friends!!!" :rolleyes:

......to everyone on the transatlantic.....have a wonderful time and bring her home safe to Miami. :)

Thanks so much for the gorgeous pictures! Such beautiful views....something I won't get to see when I sail with 4000+ of my "closest friends!!!" :rolleyes:

......to everyone on the transatlantic.....have a wonderful time and bring her home safe to Miami. :)

But I'm certain the rest of the passengers are as wonderful as we are.;)

There is a new album in my gallery from the pool area, waterslides and rope garden etc. . Unluckily there was not the best weather for such environment but I hope you'll get somes ideas about the facilities. And I think photos from early morning and night shots are also quite attractive ;-) .

Here is the direct link to the album:

http://www.depping-design.de/test/thumbnails.php?album=344

1500K3__3196.jpg

1500K3__3778.jpg

1500K3__3973.jpg

Curious if there is an open air bar up on deck 17 or 18 like there was on the Get away? If I remember right it was just outside a sliding door that went into the Haven or vibe private area. This was our go to bar on sailaways or afternoon drinks. I don't see any bar on the Escape deck plans in similar area.

We will be traveling December 12th on the escape in a Haven Spa Suite. We pretty much exclusively travel with NCL. They always treat us well. My wife and I live in the spa. On the Getaway we noticed something odd.....

The women's locker room did not empty out into the Thermal suite but the men's locker room emptied directly in (which is entirely more convenient).

I assumed this was an oversight as the spa on the epic had both locker rooms empty into the thermal suite. Has anyone who frequents the spa noticed if the women's locker room now empties directly into the thermal suites? My wife has been pressing me to ask.

Thanks for all of the posts from the TA. I have been glued daily.

We will be traveling December 12th on the escape in a Haven Spa Suite. We pretty much exclusively travel with NCL. They always treat us well. My wife and I live in the spa. On the Getaway we noticed something odd.....

The women's locker room did not empty out into the Thermal suite but the men's locker room emptied directly in (which is entirely more convenient).

I assumed this was an oversight as the spa on the epic had both locker rooms empty into the thermal suite. Has anyone who frequents the spa noticed if the women's locker room now empties directly into the thermal suites? My wife has been pressing me to ask.

We'll be in a haven spa suite the week before you I think 16122.

Wow! Thank you very much for your positive feedback to my photos. Unluckily I had only limited time. All panos were done within two hours in the very early morning. It takes some time for stitching and developping at the pc but finally all efforts were worth.

Bye Bye Norwegian Escape

I want to add that your photos were taken at my very favorite part of the day!

I love walking the decks early in the morning with a cup of coffee and watching the sky get lighter. The ship looks beautiful when it is all lit up!

Curious if there is an open air bar up on deck 17 or 18 like there was on the Get away? If I remember right it was just outside a sliding door that went into the Haven or vibe private area. This was our go to bar on sailaways or afternoon drinks. I don't see any bar on the Escape deck plans in similar area.

There is a bar at the public sun deck on deck 19. The public sun deck has also a mist area (half the size of the one in the Vibe Beach Club). The bar at the Vibe Beach Club is also much larger than the one on the public sun deck.

steamboats

It's the same on the breakaway. Asked about it, apparently its a structural design thing to support the various steam rooms etc and the spa pool, there was no easy way to link in two locker rooms and the women lost out. No idea if its the same on Escape tho.

C3FC0E0D-51C2-4BB8-8073-8764EA97F3C9_zpsewrekaky.jpg

Question - is Margaretaville in the spot where Flamingo and Uptown Grill is on the other ships?

And thanks for the pic - that looks awesome!!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Edited by maywell

Question - is Margaretaville in the spot where Flamingo and Uptown Grill is on the other ships?

And thanks for the pic - that looks awesome!!

Yes...same spot...big difference is this is cook to order as opposed to buffet style in the other two...way to go NCL :D

Yes...same spot...big difference is this is cook to order as opposed to buffet style in the other two...way to go NCL :D

That is going to be one overcrowded spot once people 'discover' it, lol. Yes, way to go, NCL!![emoji7]

Edited by maywell