Lobster night gone??

Hi fellow cruisers, we are sailing the Western Caribbean with the Allure of the Seas on the 2nd of October and were wondering if there is still a lobster night. We saw a few new menus from June 2016 where lobster had to be paid for. Can anyone clarify? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi fellow cruisers, we are sailing the Western Caribbean with the Allure of the Seas on the 2nd of October and were wondering if there is still a lobster night. We saw a few new menus from June 2016 where lobster had to be paid for. Can anyone clarify? Thanks in advance!

The "free" lobster tail is still served on the second formal night. You can also pay extra for a whole Maine lobster any night.

Just had lobster night on Adventure of the Seas two weeks ago. YUM

Lobster Tail alive and well on Freedom 2nd formal night last week, however never appeared on European cruises in May and June this year.

To my knowledge lobster (complimentary)has never been served on European itineraries.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

lincur, if you are interested, come join us on the Roll Call.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2187087

It is a discussion thread with your fellow cruisers on the October 2 Allure sailing. You can also sign up for the Meet and Greet. You have to have 25 people signed up and we met that requirement earlier today. That will be a chance to meet people from the Roll Call sometime after sailing. I think it's during the first sea day.

http://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

Hope to see you on the Roll Call!!

We really loved the lobster tail! We got seconds without having to ask[emoji56]. But our plates were empty at the end of the meal[emoji4]

..........you are welcome to take my share. Yuckkkkk, don't like those overgrown crawdads......:eek:

Actually 5 nights and over.

Bob,

Does this mean on our 5 night Oasis in December DH can have multiple lobsters? Really can't get excited since they have never been Maine lobsters, just what we call Bahamian or Florida lobster tails which have a tendency to be tough. DH enjoys them though. Since there is just 1 formal night on a 5 night cruise (to best of my knowledge), when would the lobster night be?

They need a different name for Formal Night since it appears to be more like

Anything Goes or Come As You Are Night.

Grace

Bob,

Does this mean on our 5 night Oasis in December DH can have multiple lobsters? Really can't get excited since they have never been Maine lobsters, just what we call Bahamian or Florida lobster tails which have a tendency to be tough. DH enjoys them though. Since there is just 1 formal night on a 5 night cruise (to best of my knowledge), when would the lobster night be?

They need a different name for Formal Night since it appears to be more like

Anything Goes or Come As You Are Night.

Grace

On the 5 night sailings that I have been on they have served the lobster on either night 4 or night 5. It is the same menu (Jasmine) just not formal for that night.

I would fully expect this to be served on the Oasis 5 night cruise.

On the 5 night sailings that I have been on they have served the lobster on either night 4 or night 5. It is the same menu (Jasmine) just not formal for that night.

I would fully expect this to be served on the Oasis 5 night cruise.

We've only been on one 5-night itinerary but ditto Ken's response.