Tuggers - Back From The (almost) Dead And Going Cruising

tuggers

Hey Everyone!

Trying to get back to posting. On Firefox I can get my fonts, colors and size of type but having trouble doing that on Microsoft. Is there a new trick or am I stuck with FF?

I know I've been gone for a while but I've had some, shall we say, 'adventures'.

December 27, 2013 my best friend and I were in an auto accident (not my fault) which has required numerous eye

surgeries and 'procedures'. I found out that 'procedure' is code for surgery without anesthesia. Really great when we are talking about needles stuck in your eyeball. This has taken a year and a half and I still have one more surgery to go.

Thankfully my friend had whiplash and a few other pains but nothing really serious. Physical therapy would have helped but being just a little hard headed she stopped going. BAD Judy!!!

About 6 months ago we were in another car accident. It's amazing she still rides with me wouldn't you say?

No injuries in our car, some in the Jeep with no top, no doors, one roll bar over the driver and passenger but not the two little girls in car seats in the open back area.

July 8th I took a rather severe fall in a parking lot. Broke my wrist, had to have surgery on a toe and lost a chunk of flesh out of my forehead. Really hoping all that will be healed before my cruise.

So that's how my life has been going. Hope all of you have fared better. I'm going cruising and I will be

writing a 'Live From' if you care to read it. I'm sure hoping you will as I love writing it.

I have missed you all!

Hey, they weren't ALL my fault! :rolleyes: And if you'll notice, I was the only one who got hurt!!:D So I think you're safe sailing with me!

One other thing happened and I can't believe I forgot this one. My baby, Sarge (German Shepherd) blew out his 'knee' and had to have it replaced. Trust me, I could have taken at least two or three cruises on what that cost! But I don't begrudge a penny of that because he's healthy now. Love my babies!

If I didn't say it before: Summit (with the WOMAN Captain)

October 18th and 24th.

Edited by tuggers

Welcome back, Tuggers! Girl, you have been through it, haven't you? :eek:

If either of your Summit cruises takes you to Grand Cayman, you definitely need to get one of their t-shirts that says:"I've been to Hell and back!";)

BTW -- you are on the same cruise (18th) as one of my favorite cruisers on the planet: BigHairTexan. Please give her a big shout-out for me, next time you're on the roll-call. Wish I were going with you guys! :cool:

Edited by wwcruisers

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes. But pleased to see that you are back. I am glad to hear that you are on the mend and have a cruise planned. I will be waiting for "Live From". You do it so well:):D:).

Hi Gail,

It's so great to hear from you. I'm sorry to hear about your difficult times, but thrilled to hear that you are doing better, and ready for your next cruise.

We're all looking forward to your outstanding "Live From" updates. All the very best to you, and ....

.... WELCOME BACK !

[YOUTUBE]Mmm3KTa601s[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Host Andy

Tuggers, so glad you are back, but sorry that you have been through such rough times.

With you and BigHair Texan both on the same upcoming cruise, it should be a blast.

I still grin recalling her explanation of how she chose that screen name because her first choice was already taken. :D

Looking forward to your next cruise report, and wishing you a great, trouble-free cruise!