Infinity deck plans question

travelingla

Hello! Going on the Infinity soon and scouring the deck plans -- I have a few questions and thought perhaps some can help me as my hours of searching on the web have not produced these answers.....

What is the 'Wine Cellar' ,midship on deck 3?

Is Michael's Club for anyone or just suite guests?

I assume 'The Studio' next to the photo gallery has to do with the photos??

Trellis Dining is the only 'free main dining room'?

Do the Concierge and regular balcony cabin showers have doors or curtains? (not sure if these were updated in Oct, 2015?) I have seen curtains on You Tube.

Is there a Champagne Bar? I saw it on a video but do not find it on the deck plans -- I see the Martini/Crush bar on deck 4

Is there a dedicated Piano Bar or one of the other lounges similar to other ship 'piano bars'??

Thank you so much!!!

Wine Cellar? Deck 3? No idea. There's no such place on I finity's deck 3. Were you perhaps looking at deck 5?

Michaels Club is for suites and Edith's and VIP's only.

The Studio is the portrait photo space.

Trellis is the Main Dining Room.

Champagne Bar was removed and Sushi on Five is in that location now.

You will have a shower curtain on Infinity.

There is no piano bar.

Wine Cellar? Deck 3? No idea. There's no such place on I finity's deck 3. Were you perhaps looking at deck 5?

No -- I see Cellar Master's on deck 5 --- the 'Wine Cellar' is port side beside elevators i the Grand Foyer on deck 3.......

Michaels Club is for suites and Edith's and VIP's only. Thank you -- I forgot about the Cellar Master's when I was typing this -- that is for everyone......

The Studio is the portrait photo space.

Trellis is the Main Dining Room. Kinda surprised there is only 1 MDR - thanks

Champagne Bar was removed and Sushi on Five is in that location now. I obviously saw an older video online -- thank you

You will have a shower curtain on Infinity. :rolleyes:

There is no piano bar.

Thank you so very much! I really appreciate your quick reply and answers!

Is the Wine Cellar what they call the little alcove within Tuscan ? The "private dining room." You enter it from Tuscan not from the atrium area. It would be part of that specialty restaurant if that's the place

Yes, the Wine Cellar is that small private dining room that is inside the Tuscan Grille.

I am actually presently on the Infinity.

Just a few quick comments -- the autocorrect on "cruise itch's" computer caused a problem in that post. Instead of "Edith's" "cruise itch" meant Zenith, which is the highest level of the Celebrity loyalty problem.

And I think that "WestLakeGirl" is correct. The wine cellar area is the private room in what is now the Tuscan Grill.

While the Trellis is a MDR, Luminae is the assigned MDR for suite guests while Blu is the assigned MDR for those in Aqua Class.

Some cruise lines [i'm thinking of Princess, but OP's sailing history suggests others too] have several main dining rooms. Celebrity ships have only one large one with quite a dramatic architecture on two levels [plus the special dining rooms for AQ and Suite pax]. My understanding from the Princess forum is that their multiple small dining rooms seem to have made Anytime Dining work very poorly, whereas our experience on Celebrity was that it worked quite well.

• 1 month later...
Some cruise lines [i'm thinking of Princess, but OP's sailing history suggests others too] have several main dining rooms. Celebrity ships have only one large one with quite a dramatic architecture on two levels [plus the special dining rooms for AQ and Suite pax]. My understanding from the Princess forum is that their multiple small dining rooms seem to have made Anytime Dining work very poorly, whereas our experience on Celebrity was that it worked quite well.

Thanks for that explanation...... The only other Celebrity I've sailed is Eclipse...... and have sailed many other lines/ships with more DR. Looking forward to this 11 nighter on Infinity!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello! Going on the Infinity soon and scouring the deck plans -- I have a few questions and thought perhaps some can help me as my hours of searching on the web have not produced these

Do the Concierge and regular balcony cabin showers have doors or curtains? (not sure if these were updated in Oct, 2015?) I have seen curtains on You Tube.

Thank you so much!!!

HI,

Aqua class cabins have glass doors.

Jim

HI,

Aqua class cabins have glass doors.

Jim

As the above posted the AQ along with CC have glass shower doors. AQ also has the shower panel with the jets.

Both CC and AQ have larger cabins than the regular veranda, but the balconies are still rather small and don't have the footstool. The five AQ cabins on deck 11 at the aft have the largest balconies and may have footstools. The lavs aren't as nice as on the S class. They remind me of a trailer trailer from the 70s and 80s. The glass doors are a improvement over the curtain but they leak like a sieve. We would load up with towels from the pool to help soak up the water.

Recently on the Summit, same class as the Infinity, beside chairs and footstools we also had lounge chairs in cabin 1140. Those cabins are very hard to get because of that and access to the bar below. Those cabins have very large balconies ( I am sure it was over 12 ft in depth) and 1/2 is covered by the overhang if you don't want to be in the sun. Fantastic with the drink pack. Buffet is directly one deck below along with the ocean view bar. Load up, take to the balcony, relax and enjoy the view.

Life is great

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Edited by miched