Allure could be better

Went on Allure june 26th sailing. Everything seemed age restricted. My adult son couldnt even play indoor volleyball closed for teens. Ship was not that clean. Gum on bottom of table stand on deck 5. Never saw anyone clean only saw cruise director before a show. Never saw him anywhere else. Breakfast food was cold no matter where we went. Had to ask 3 different staff members to please clear the table with other guests dishes at the windjammer. The only good thing was dinner we had two great waiters. Vandyl and Eric awesome people. Always had drinks at the table before my kids got there. Went on Norweigan yrs ago greatest cruise director still remember his name he got everyone going in the morning til the next day. I cant even remember The Allures cruise directors name. No more cruising for awhile and by the way awful beach at Labadee rocks all over people couldnt get in and out of water I busted my knee open trying to help my mom out. If u want a better area walk about a mile in the heat Rccl think of a better port to stop in

Interesting, we were on the same exact cruise and had a much more positive experience. I found the ship to be clean, and we saw people frequently cleaning public spaces. We also did not share your issues with cold breakfast. Labadee had some rocks in the water - but that's not unusual in beaches. To each their own!

Went on Allure june 26th sailing. Everything seemed age restricted. My adult son couldnt even play indoor volleyball closed for teens. Ship was not that clean. Gum on bottom of table stand on deck 5. Never saw anyone clean only saw cruise director before a show. Never saw him anywhere else. Breakfast food was cold no matter where we went. Had to ask 3 different staff members to please clear the table with other guests dishes at the windjammer. The only good thing was dinner we had two great waiters. Vandyl and Eric awesome people. Always had drinks at the table before my kids got there. Went on Norweigan yrs ago greatest cruise director still remember his name he got everyone going in the morning til the next day. I cant even remember The Allures cruise directors name. No more cruising for awhile and by the way awful beach at Labadee rocks all over people couldnt get in and out of water I busted my knee open trying to help my mom out. If u want a better area walk about a mile in the heat Rccl think of a better port to stop in

What we did in Labadee was drop all of our stuff at the nearest beach and then go for a walk to scout out which of the other beaches suited us best. There are beaches with rocks, without rocks...if you look (and the place really isn't that big) you'll find something that works for you!

About the Cruise Director--they're people too, and come in all different sizes shapes and personalities. Some you may find memorable, and others, not so much so. Each one has his/her own fans, though. Sorry yours didn't measure up to your expectations.

Wait. Your ADULT son couldn't play in a TEEN volleyball game?

You had better call CNN. Write your local Congress person or Member of Parliament. That is a travesty.

While you're at it, complain to RCI'S executive office. They will surely give you a complimentary cruise in a star class suite to make up for this inexcusable deed.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

We were on rhe Allure last month and truly appreciated the fact that the CD was not all over the place and in your face at every turn. We've been on past cruises where you are confronted all day long with this announcement and that announcement from the CD and it gets old fast... for us anyway.

As someone said... to each their own....

No he just wanted to play volleyball wow your very arrogant about i should call congress get a life!!!!!!!! As for CD in my face no didnt mean that just saying there are CDS and there are CDS

There are numerous opportunities to play adult volleyball both on the court and in the pool.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

We were on this cruise as well, I did notice 1 table at WJ that wasn't cleaned on first day ;) Cruise Director's name was Tim, and he was EVERYWHERE !! What was that CD's name on NCL, you said you remembered, but never mentioned their name ???

Labadee has plenty of options for beaches, left side walking down trial is rough and rocky, right side has very sandy beaches and easy access into water.

Ship in great shape, shows were great, and staff did an excellent job, as usual !

are you related to Grannyloveshercats?

Whenever a poster says no matter where I went on the ship to eat the food was cold, well just don't believe you and discount the post as BS, sorry.....K.O.:rolleyes:

.??? Are you sure you were in the ight ship ?

I was on that sailing the ship was clean and the crew hard at work keeping ship clean.

The times we were in Windjammer they worked very hard to make sure tables were clean and available at all times.

Labadee was great.

Went on Allure june 26th sailing. Everything seemed age restricted. My adult son couldnt even play indoor volleyball closed for teens.

Indoor volleyball on Allure? Do you consider being inside a net indoor? I honestly can't think of anywhere volleyball is played indoors. I think everything seeming age restricted is a reach, but I can see 14 year olds wanting to have a game without 20 somethings dominating. I'm sure there were adult games too, I've played in them.

Done attacking you now.