Favorite deck for cabin Oasis class

Which deck is your favorite to book a cabin on and why?

We had 11666 on the Allure

We have 3 young children sailing with us.

We will have an ocean balcony.

Just trying to get an idea of which area we want for our Harmony cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On Allure, I think we were on deck 8, maybe 9. Our upcoming Oasis cruise we're on deck 11 in a hump JS. We're on the same deck at the DL and a few decks above or below dining areas. Oasis has so many decks that the choice has more to do with the cabin type and central location for us than anything else.

My favorite and the only deck I've ever had on Oasis class is the 17th! :D LOVE the crown loft suites because of that two story window view and having 2 bathrooms. Also love the privacy of the 17th deck...it's soooo quiet!

I always cruise with my 2 daughters but on our Allure cruise in 2 wks, I'm also taking my 14 y/o grandson on his very first cruise. I can't wait to see his reactions to the Allure and cruising in general. I hope he loves cruising as much as my daughters and I do!!

I have sailed in an ocean balcony, and an interior, but my favorite, hands down, is a Central Park balcony on deck 10. Instead of the dark ocean at night, I can sit on the balcony and look out at trees and greenery, with twinkling lights, and listen to live music in the park. On deck 10 we can see into the park without standing to look over the balcony rail.

Personally, I prefer to be situated on the highest possible deck.

Too many times hearing early morning noises from the pool deck, we try to avoid the highest desk if possible.

We prefer deck 8, but have stayed on 6. Deck 8 has Central Park which we use quite a bit.

its been 5 years but i feel like i remember when we were on deck 11 i felt like we were always going to deck 8 to get milk for our son or a drink or a snack....any issues with noise?

• 3 weeks later...
My favorite and the only deck I've ever had on Oasis class is the 17th! :D LOVE the crown loft suites because of that two story window view and having 2 bathrooms. Also love the privacy of the 17th deck...it's soooo quiet!

I always cruise with my 2 daughters but on our Allure cruise in 2 wks, I'm also taking my 14 y/o grandson on his very first cruise. I can't wait to see his reactions to the Allure and cruising in general. I hope he loves cruising as much as my daughters and I do!!

We are sailing for the first time on RCI August 20th in a Crown Loft Suite (1st time in a suite also). Looking so forward to experiencing Oasis of the Seas and the perks of a suite!

Thank you for this thread. I have three Hump Ocean View Balconies and an inside on Deck 6, which I thought was great with Boardwalk and deck above Promanade but now wondering if I need to move my family to deck 8???

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are sailing for the first time on RCI August 20th in a Crown Loft Suite (1st time in a suite also). Looking so forward to experiencing Oasis of the Seas and the perks of a suite!

Deck #17 is our favorite. Sailing this Sunday on the Oasis in a Crown Loft.

This will be our 19th time sailing in a Crown Loft. Have 6 more Crown Lofts booked thru April 2018.

Deck 8 here as well. It's quiet, yet you have immediate access to Central Park. Then just 2 flights of stairs down to Boardwalk and 1 more down to Promenade. I like the proximity and lack of stairs to a bar in Central Park when we want to enjoy drinks on our balcony as well.

Watch out....the cls are addicting.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Thank you for this thread. I have three Hump Ocean View Balconies and an inside on Deck 6, which I thought was great with Boardwalk and deck above Promanade but now wondering if I need to move my family to deck 8???

I had a deck 6 ocean view balcony on Oasis and loved it! As you said, it's great with the Boardwalk just aft and being one deck above the Royal Promenade, which the aft elevator lobby overlooks. I got to see and do a lot of unplanned things just by being in the right place at the right time.

~ Judy

Too many times hearing early morning noises from the pool deck, we try to avoid the highest desk if possible.

All 3 of my cruises on the class have been on deck 12, that leave a one deck buffer to the pool deck.

I had a deck 6 ocean view balcony on Oasis and loved it! As you said, it's great with the Boardwalk just aft and being one deck above the Royal Promenade, which the aft elevator lobby overlooks. I got to see and do a lot of unplanned things just by being in the right place at the right time.

~ Judy

Thank you very much!

I'll stay where I am, I guess LOL

I do like that the Promenade is right below us. I can run down in the morning for coffee and we like to spend time in the bars there so I guess all good LOL

Thank you for taking the time to ease my mind :)

Deck #17 is our favorite. Sailing this Sunday on the Oasis in a Crown Loft.

This will be our 19th time sailing in a Crown Loft. Have 6 more Crown Lofts booked thru April 2018.

Do they have elevators or do you have to walk up the stairs?